“Always delicious”

Add it.
Aldo of Italy
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed April 10, 2013

I've been going to Aldo's for almost 30 years. The food is always delicious. The oldest son of the owner is attending culinary school, so the menu is becoming more creative. They still have their tasty pizza, pasta and appetizer specialties. Now they offer some new pasta and dinner specials. The fresh made rolls are outstanding. The wine list is good and very reasonable. Service is always excellent.
Give it a try and you'll want to come back.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Aldo's has great pizza - both regular and the very thick type - in many varieties. Good food is served in their nice dinning areas. They have beer and wine available.
Nice folks. Enjoy!!!

Reviewed January 24, 2013

Aldo's is a place I've been wanting to try for many years but just never got there - until recently! and i have to sau I was pleasantly surprised. My wife and I enjoyed a wonderful meal on quiet Sunday afternoon before a movie (there's a theater in the same plaza). My wife ordered broccoli & cavatelli with Chicken and I ordered a brick oven pizza. We both enjoyed our meal. Their wine selection, though small, is excellent. The prices are reasonable and the service was great. We'll definitely be back to Aldo's in the very near future,

Reviewed January 5, 2013

My husband and I were looking for a "new' place to go for pizza tonight and thought about Aldo's. Neither of us have been there in quite sometime....
Dinner started with drink orders - my husband ordered a glass of Cabernet. I told the waiter I would like the same. When he came back with our drinks, I was surprised to to a Sangria (in place of my glass of wine)...He did nothing to correct the mistake he had made with my drink and made no apology. Since I like Sangria, I chose to keep it and not make a big deal of it....
Our appetizer was 'ehhhh' but the pizza was great.
As far as service goes, it was extremely poor. Our waiter never once asked if we wanted refills on our drinks - the only time he checked on us was when we were almost done with the pizza. As far as the other staff, there was not one smile to be seen. It looked as if everyone hated to be there.
As we left, there was not one "goodbye" or 'thank you for coming" or "have a nice night." Really truly let down this evening.

If Aldos was in a better location and had staff that was friendly, attentive and inviting, this would be the place to go for pizza....

1  Thank RestaurantRaiders
Reviewed September 23, 2012

I visited this restraint Thursday evening with one of my sons. I avoid chain restaurants like the plague and enjoy trying new spots. I found Aldo's listed on Trip Advisor with good reviews so I thought lets try there!

There service was probably the best I have had in a long time. The waiter was on top of things, had fresh warm homemade bread on our table before menu's. Did I mention it was fresh warm homemade bread?

We ordered pizza for dinner so I cannot comment on their entree's. My barely out of teens son was treating for my birthday and he was I opted for lost cost because I didn't want to stretch his budget.

We did have a lovely appetizer of Brushetta with more delicious homemade bread, olive oil spices and fresh chopped tomato's. It was very good. Service again to refill our beverages without asking. Almost invisitble service in the best of ways!

Our large cheese pizza was a good size and leftovers went to another young son later that night. The crust and cheese were great quality. The sauce was not to my personal liking but my son liked it and it was good enough that I would eat again. I cannot figure out the spice it seems perhaps Basil and - only basil? I make sauce myself so of course it would be almost impossible to please me with exactly what I like.

The space inside was much larger than I thought. There is seating in the front window near the pick up counter and from the outside that is really misleading. We were allowed to sit wherever we wanted and selected a table in a smallish section to the left that had I think 7 or 8 tables spaced out. We could have walked in further and had a booth or table in the larger section. There were people seated in there.

The decor as another reviewer mentioned is Italian and out front by the counter there are many pictures and posters including of Marlon Brando as The Godfather that just have to make you smile.

I would recommend this spot for it's awesome service and tasty food. I am sure we will go back.