“Expensive and not good”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Overpriced frozen italian dinners. Not good. They were better when they were just a little breakfast nook called Three of a Kind. I still think their breakfast is good. Their club sandwiches are also very tasty but stay away from their overpriced horrible Italian food. It's a nice place and the staff is great too. Just stick to breakfast and lunch foods, that's all.

1  Thank S B
There are newer reviews for Paisano's Restaurant

Reviewed September 23, 2013 via mobile

We stopped while traveling through CT. Found the calamari and marinara to be delightful. Enjoyed the eggplant too, delicious sauce. Our waitress, Lisa, was super, friendly and efficient. Would stop in again.

1  Thank Wvuh
Reviewed September 15, 2013

My fiancé and I have been to many restaurants in ct and started going to Paisanos. We are absolutely in love with this place. The staff is extremely nice and helpful. They always recommend dishes to us that we absolutely love. They food is even more amazing. They dishes are huge and VERY reasonably priced. We always have left overs!!! The owners are always friendly and always greet us politely. We've been going there for a few months now and will definitely continue to go. We've recommended this place to our friends and they are loving it! If you're looking for a nice atmosphere with great food and service then definitely go to Paisanos in Waterbury, CT!

2  Thank Elizabeth1717
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Stopping through Waterbury, my family and I decided to give Paisano's a try. After ordering our meals, we were shocked to see the large portions offered for such a fair price. On top of that, the food was some of the best I've ever had! My husband's porkchops were grilled to perfection and my Penne Ala Vodka was the best I've ever had! Definitely worth the money 100x over!!

2  Thank Christina N
Reviewed August 16, 2013

This is a favorite of ours for breakfast,lunch and/or dinner.There is always a wide selection,the food and service are excellent.A very good night out- especially when there is live entertainment.