“Excellent, quality Italian food for a very reasonable price”
Review of Avventura Deli

Avventura Deli
Ranked #17 of 313 Restaurants in Waterbury
Cuisines: Italian, Delicatessen
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Miami Beach, Florida
“Excellent, quality Italian food for a very reasonable price”
Reviewed November 1, 2010

I had the pleasure of visiting Avventura for this first time this past summer when they invited me to participate in a cooking event as a guest chef. While there, I was able to sample many of their cold and hot case items, pastries, cookies, and gelato. I had one of the best sandwiches I have ever had on deliciously fresh baked, crispy ciabatta bread. Working in the restaurant industry, I found Avventura to have many fresh, quality products that a high-end restaurant would use for very reasonable prices. The staff there was very welcoming and helpful and I look forward to making another trip back soon to get my fill of all the delicious food and specialty items Avventura has to offer.

Thomaston, Connecticut
“Deli, Italian Imports...need I say more?”
Reviewed August 1, 2009

Deli, Italian Imports...need I say more?

waterbury
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Home Away From Home”
Reviewed August 3, 2008

I go to Avventura every week nearly without fail. I notice a huge number of regulars, Exellent service, Friendly Staff, and Adventurous dining! I've watched as recently a subway has opened up down the street... and this subway hasn't taken even one customer! If you've been there im sure you go often, and if you haven't been then then im sure you will. Bottom line avventura a must one any ones to- do list!!

1 Thank waterburyboy
Southern Maryland
“Worth a 7 hour drive!! The best grinder I ever had!”
Reviewed October 7, 2007

I grew up in Waterbury (many years ago) and thought I knew where all the best places were.
After going home for a visit my little brother brought me to Avventura's. I did not go willingly at first because I thought I knew a better place. Now I never go home without stopping at least once for an Avventuras grinder. They've got the freshest meats & cheeses and the best breads. The smell of that deli is like no other!
I now live 7 hours away, but I always bring at least 1 or 2 grinders back with me!