“A Favorite for Saturday, Late Lunch or Early Dinner”
Review of Tiramisu

Tiramisu
Ranked #34 of 313 Restaurants in Waterbury
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Wolcott, Connecticut
“A Favorite for Saturday, Late Lunch or Early Dinner”
Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

Tiramisu has been one of our favorite stops since it first opened in Waterbury. A new, family run, Italian Restaurant where Marco takes command of the bar area and is very attentive and friendly, that's why we stop when we can.
A recent writeup in the Waterbury Republican has increased the popularity of our favorite but then we prefer to go early on Saturday.

All dishes and specials are very good but my favorite is the Scrod, comparable to the Parker House in Boston and we don't have to travel as far.

We'll continue to make it our place to go as often as possible

Visited April 2013

Connecticut
“Good All Around”
Reviewed March 12, 2013

I've eaten here a few times, The owner/chef was partners in another restaurant so has many years of experience in serving his customers. The restaurant is comfortable and relaxed. It is a more upscale than your typical pizzaria/restaurant which makes it a great place for casual meal with family or friends. Food is good, menu is everything you expect for pasta and Italian entree favorites. it is moderately priced, easy to get to, so definitely good all around.

• Visited February 2013
2 Thank gnolect
CT
“Small, quaint place for Italian food”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

I visited Tiramisu twice since its recent opening. The place is small but very quaint. Casual atmosphere. A Small bar area with a few table tops for dining. I would Probably suggest making reservations, for prime time especially weekends. It appears a lot of people dine before theater shows, so beware when a special events take place. Table tops are small - tables seem to be more than adequate. Wait staff is friendly and prompt. They seem to have good knowledge of the menu choices. I found good choices for appetizers. The menu has chicken, fish and a host of pasta and eggplant dishes prepare various ways. Overall a good selection on the menu. A little on the pricy side with smaller portions but enough for your palette. I enjoyed both meals and would recommend and definitely go back. Not recommended for kids.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank newkitten
Northern New Jersey
“Small, intimate with very good food”
Reviewed March 2, 2013 via mobile

Went with a family member to try this relatively new restaurant....we both had the lunch Calamari Taormina... I had the white wine sauce while my dad had the red.... Each came with a mixed salad that was very nice and a good size.. I requested a side of steamed veggies in place of the linguini and was brought a large portion of mixed yellow and green string beans, broccoli and carrots... Perfectly cooked.. I loved my white wine sauce... The red was good too but we both preferred the white... The calamari were small and tender... Complementing the meal was excellent service.. Our waiters were accommodating, friendly and knowledgable about the menu... The prices were moderate... We both came away knowing we would come back...

1 Thank chocolattez