“Small, quaint place for Italian food”
Review of Tiramisu

Ranked #22 of 320 Restaurants in Waterbury
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 3, 2013

I visited Tiramisu twice since its recent opening. The place is small but very quaint. Casual atmosphere. A Small bar area with a few table tops for dining. I would Probably suggest making reservations, for prime time especially weekends. It appears a lot of people dine before theater shows, so beware when a special events take place. Table tops are small - tables seem to be more than adequate. Wait staff is friendly and prompt. They seem to have good knowledge of the menu choices. I found good choices for appetizers. The menu has chicken, fish and a host of pasta and eggplant dishes prepare various ways. Overall a good selection on the menu. A little on the pricy side with smaller portions but enough for your palette. I enjoyed both meals and would recommend and definitely go back. Not recommended for kids.

1  Thank newkitten

Reviewed March 2, 2013

Went with a family member to try this relatively new restaurant....we both had the lunch Calamari Taormina... I had the white wine sauce while my dad had the red.... Each came with a mixed salad that was very nice and a good size.. I requested a side of steamed veggies in place of the linguini and was brought a large portion of mixed yellow and green string beans, broccoli and carrots... Perfectly cooked.. I loved my white wine sauce... The red was good too but we both preferred the white... The calamari were small and tender... Complementing the meal was excellent service.. Our waiters were accommodating, friendly and knowledgable about the menu... The prices were moderate... We both came away knowing we would come back...

1  Thank chocolattez