“Good meal, every time!”

Brass City Bistro
Ranked #12 of 313 Restaurants in Waterbury
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Good meal, every time!”
Reviewed March 30, 2012

Every time I go to Brass City Bistro, I have an outstanding meal. Tonight was no different. My cavatelli was smothered with shrimp, scallops & hunks of sweet lobster, in a rich olive oil & lemon sauce. Chef Tom is an artisan in addition to a great chef. The portions are generous and delicious. Steven at the bar is knowledgeable about your wine choice & Lisa is a welcoming hostess. You will not be disappointed in your dining experience. Bon appetite!!

Southbury Ct
“The food here for us has always been consistently good!”
Reviewed March 23, 2012

We have dined here several times in the last few years and have yet to be disappointed. We generally go for lunch. This most recent visit my husband had their signature salad loaded with shellfish, clams,mussels,shrimp,scallops and calamari. He always enjoys this selection there. It is very ample and costs about $15. I ordered their veal Marsala which was very good also. It came with a medley of fresh vegetables cooked crisp tender. I got a side of linguini also. I personally love their sauce and the linguini was light and tasty. Al my portions were large and I came home with a doggie bag. I should mention I love their food presentations. they clearly work at it. Both our entrees looked beautiful. For example they added a big beautiful basil leaf on top of my pasta side. Our server was most pleasant and efficient. The entrees came out a bit slowly but they were clearly preparing it and so well that we did not mind waiting it for it. We love eating in one of their cozy booths. Decor is comfortable and restaurant is a nice size. for this Waterbury area this restaurant is a standout for us!

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank Helsbabe
Waterbury, Connecticut
“If nothing else, have the lobster bisque and a Sam Adams.”
Reviewed March 22, 2012

I understand another review mentioned Brass City as being slow with service. I can understand sometimes it gets slow in dining room during busy times. Aside from that, I have always enjoyed meals there with ample portions, and fare prices along with a menu that doesn't get old and stale. As I mentioned in my title, the lobster bisque there is one of the best in the state. I am a huge seafood fan and nothing here gets old. My last experience there I sat at the bar which offers the same great menu, and very good service.

• Visited January 2012