“Great ethnic combos/flavors.”

Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 22, 2012 via mobile

I'm not an expert on turkish food. That being said the flavors were very good. It was a pleasant change from the ordinary. The lamb shanks that I ordered were very tasty and fell off the bone. The house red wine didn't pair so well with the lamb. The appetizer platter with 7 different flavors of hummuses/and the like ...was awesome. I'm disappointed to see the they're putting pictures of their food up in a strip form on the outside of the building. It puts you in mind of ordering chinese in a mall. There's also a new luncheon style tripod sign that offers something with french fries on it. I'm afraid both these methods of advertising in an attempt to get people there will cheapen the look of this place. The food is really good here. I hope they survive.

Reviewed August 6, 2012

I ate at Sultan's Restaurant for the first time last night. The food was very good. We had the small cold appitizer platter which contains hummus, babba ganoush, and four other items. The small size was perfect for the four of us since the give you very good bread to eat along with it. For the meals we has a variety of shish dishes, including Adana. All of the food was very fresh.
This is an authentic Turkish restaurant. Our waitress was very friendly and helpful. We had a nice conversation with her. She came over to the US only a couple of years ago. I would definetely recommend this restaurant and I will be going back.

Reviewed July 28, 2012

I went there for lunch... It was quiet but food and service were great !

Easy on easy off from I-84

Glad I found this place...

Reviewed June 11, 2012

I've eaten here many times and continue to be amazed at how delicious the food is! It's really fresh and well prepared. I've tried the doner, beyti, kofti, adana and on my most recent trip, the iskender which was delicious. My wife had the mixed grill plate which was huge and she loved it. She could only eat half of it (and took the rest home for lunch the next day)! Our guests ordered the Doner and the sea bass special and they thoroughly enjoyed it. I finished off the meal with some Turkish coffee and the best rice pudding I've ever eaten, smooth and delicious! On Saturday nights, they also feature a belly dancing show at about 8:00 PM and she was marvelous! Extremely talented and a gorgeous winning smile throughout her performance. Great interaction with the crowd of diners. Truly a most enjoyable evening. Highly recommended!

Reviewed May 25, 2012

Having driven by Sultans so many times and having just returned from yet another trip from Turkey, I felt that it was a much better alternative to fast food surrounding the interstate and decided to stop in for a quick dinner. Awesome! Plates looked and tasted just like many of the restaurants I have eaten in while in Turkey. It got me excited for my next trip down 84 and my next journey to Turkey in the coming weeks.