“Lezzetli!”

Dining options: Reservations
New York City, New York
“Lezzetli!”
Reviewed May 25, 2012

Having driven by Sultans so many times and having just returned from yet another trip from Turkey, I felt that it was a much better alternative to fast food surrounding the interstate and decided to stop in for a quick dinner. Awesome! Plates looked and tasted just like many of the restaurants I have eaten in while in Turkey. It got me excited for my next trip down 84 and my next journey to Turkey in the coming weeks.

• Visited May 2012

Chatham, New Jersey, United States
“Excellent choice for the weary traveler”
Reviewed May 21, 2012

This goes without saying of course but what an amazing alternative to fast food during a long drive. Very easy to get off and back onto the highway.
On our way through we decided to stop here on a whim, seeing the billboard only a few miles up the road. What a fantastic choice that was. The service was excellent and the food was some of the best Turkish I've had in a long time.

• Visited April 2012
Cheshire, Connecticut
“Excellent baklava”
Reviewed February 29, 2012

We had the Sampler appetizer - flat bread with 7 different dipping sauces. That was great; obviously liked some of the sauces better than others but it was a good way to start.
I had a braised beef w/ tomato; it was OK; a little tough.
My wife had a lamb stew that was very tasty.
We passed on dessert because we had birthday cake waiting at home; they gave us a nice portion of baklava to take with us and it was excellent! Next time I'm there (and I will go back) I'll be sure to order it.

• Visited September 2011
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Great Turkish Food”
Reviewed February 25, 2012

Went on a Saturday night with my family. Delicious food, nice atmosphere, and belly dancer for entertainment. We tried a wide variety of dishes and shared, all we're good and in large portions so we have some leftovers for tomorrow. Bread was very good and different. Baklava and milk pudding both good for dessert. Husband and I have both been to Istanbul, and felt it was as good as anything we'd had there, fresh and flavorful.

Staff was warm and welcoming. Waiter was pleasant but clearly distracted, as it was a busy night. We arrived during the show, so music was loud, but we all enjoyed the energy.

• Visited February 2012
“Very disappointing experience.”
Reviewed February 4, 2012

Save your money & find a different Turkish Restaurant. I ordered Imam Balyildi which is supposed to be a vegetarian dish of stuffed eggplant. It had ground meat in it & was swimming in grease! Luckily I am not a vegetarian. The flavors were lost in the grease & it was disappointing since I really had my heart set on fresh, flavorful food :(
To top it off, when he cleared the table, the waiter put my dish on top of my friends meal that she wanted to take home! A big turn off for her. So much for those greasy leftovers. The tea & bread were delicious however. Trust me, you can find better.