“Waterbury's Best Kept Secret!”

Signatures Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 315 Restaurants in Waterbury
Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed April 23, 2011

I have eaten here and recommended this place many times to family and friends.
Quiet,lovely, family owned. Food was terrific, staff memorable. If you have to eat in Waterbury and don't know where to go, this is it. I just hope that it stays this way!

2  Thank Mrsct2008

Reviewed March 27, 2011

My wife and I ended up at Signatures purely by chance: We were going to see Wait, Wait Don't Tell Me at the Palace Theater and I waited too long to make reservations. After 4 phone calls to other restaurants I finally got a reservation at Signatures. It was the best thing I could've done. Dinner was fabulous! I had calamari as an appetizer and my wife had the fired mozzarella. Both were perfect. The batter on the calamari was light and crisp and delicious. I had the rack of lamb and my wife had the stuffed scrod and both were awesome! And the best part? Although the regular menu prices are pricey, on Tuesday-Thursday nights there isa fixed price menu - appetizer to dessert for $22 - which was a real bargain. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed February 18, 2011

I brought a friend from out of state to this restaurant because I heard the food was good .
Went on a wednesday night to try the prix fix menu , four courses for $ 22.00 a person . My meal was decent, but he ordered the shrimp scampi, it only had two shrimp in the meal. We both ordered the cheese cake , it looked as if they took a standard slice of cheese cake and cut it in half and put it on two plates. The salad was the same , one standard serving put in two bowls. I'm amazed the kitchen would send that to the table. I wanted to try it , won't try it again . Over priced for what you get.

2  Thank TLP46
Reviewed September 17, 2010

Found Signature's on the internet.We're from Western MA & we were meeting friends from NY.It didn't look like much from the outside but it was a nice inside.The bartender gave us a little history about the place while we waited for our friends.He makes a real nice drink also.The food was delicious, I had lobster rissotto & the presentation was also nice.The chef came over to talk with us while we enjoyed our coffee & dessert. they gave us complimentary champagne after dinner.Our waitress even laughed at my husbands corny jokes.If you're in Waterbury give this place a try, you won't be disappointed.

1  Thank Claire W
Reviewed November 6, 2009

We were introduced to this Restaurant by friends and were blown-away by the service, food selection, presentation and most importantly quality. Quite frankly, this place has it all. It has a wonderful atmosphere, full bar, good wine selection and outgoing owners and staff. I can't say enough good things. Friends we have sent called us to thank us for recommending Signatures. My understanding is they (Signaturs) also have an all inclusive siting at particular times which, from what I have heard, is a true bargan. My wife and I recommend them highly and look forward to our next visit.