See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 26, 2017 via mobile

This place rates in the top 3 of the worst hotels I've stayed at in my lifetime. I thought at nearly $100 a night that it would be at least acceptable. The room was quite small and the bathroom even smaller. you can't open the door if you're sitting on the throne, nor could your other half step out of the shower. oh, the drain was plugged so you shower in water around your ankles. the towel I reached for had several black curley hairs on it. the workout room consisted of a treadmill stuck in a small room with the vending machines. the breakfast in the morning was dismal at best. thank goodness for the bagels since everything else was inedible. the "scrambled eggs " were more like little powdery nuggets and cold, but they paired well with the cold under cooked link sausage. Next time through this area I will keep driving or sleep in the car. I would not recommend to anyone. This is part of the Choice Hotels group and I would definitely make a decent choice.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
Himanshu R, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2017

We are sorry to see that your stay was not comfortable and apologize for that.

Reviewed August 25, 2017 via mobile

Not a good choice to stay! Note the sheets on sidewalk in pix. They were there outside the room next to us in evening and still there next morning. Bathroom so tiny that the only space to step out of tub is exactly where the persons feet would be if they were sitting on 'the throne' at same time. The drain in bathtub didn't drain properly so standing in water during shower.
Breakfast was awful. Scrambled eggs were like dry nuggets and perfectly cold. Sausage were undercooked and looked like gray hotdogs and also cold as well. Thank goodness there was yogurt and bagels.
Found a black hair on the 'clean' towel. Also, price even with AAA discount $10 more than listed on google maps☹️
Next time we will keep on driving !

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Himanshu R, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2017

We apologize that we were not able to meet your expectations and will look into the issues raised by you. We also would like to bring to your attention that when you are looking for a hotel on google maps while traveling the rates that appear are usually not for that day and that is the reason you saw a rate difference at check in.
Once again we are apologize for not being able to meet your expectations.

Reviewed July 15, 2017

I would have continued to another hotel, but my son was complaining of backaches after a long day's drive. I wasn't very comfortable with the area, but I took a chance. As we were carrying luggage to the second floor, I smelled pot passing by one room and cigarette smoke in the outdoor hallway. I knew then that I shouldn't have stopped. There is nothing special with the room except that the mattress was really comfortable. The bathtub was discussing with marks from a mat that was there in the past. Breakfast wasn't good. The eggs were overcooked and dry and of course, we skipped it. Customer service was courteous. We will definitely pass this one when we are looking for a place to stay in Waterbury.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank CdninLoudoun
Himanshu R, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2017

We're disappointed to know that you were dissatisfied with your recent stay. Providing clean and comfortable room to our guest is something we take seriously.
Please know your concerns were addressed with the appropriate personnel so we may improve for the future.

We apologize for the inconvenience and hope you'll give us a second chance to host you in the future.

Yours in Hospitality,

Reviewed June 30, 2017 via mobile

The worst hotel I have ever been in. The shower head had mold on it, the floor boards did not meet creating a gap, there was a hole in the wall, and the door hinge for extra safety was broken and hanging. Managed stated that the hole was only a small hole and would not issue a refund. There was nothing quality about this stay!

Stayed: June 2017
1  Thank Scott G
Himanshu R, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2017

We apologize that your stay was less than convenient and have taken note of the issues pointed out by you and request you to let us know whether you informed anyone during your stay about the issues at any time during your stay.

Reviewed May 20, 2017

I've stayed here at least two times and both times were uncomfortable.
The bed is stiff. I found bugs in the room and left immediately.
The room smelled like smoke and other unpleasant things.
The front desk staff allows people to check the rooms out for hourly rates as long as they pay in cash.
The hotel is right off of i-84, a major highway in the area that is ALWAYS under construction. Some of the rooms' only view is the traffic on the highway!

• Stayed: December 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jas12017
Himanshu R, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2017

We apologize that you found the rooms uncomfortable and request you to email us your room number and date of stay so that we can look into this matter.