“Best Manager Around!”

CoCo Key Water Resort Hotel & Convention Center - Waterbury
More attraction details
Owner description: 280 Room Water Resort, Hotel, and Convention Center conveniently located off I-84 in Waterbury, CT. In addition to the hotel, we have Connecticut's only indoor water park with 55,000 square feet of fun. For the business minded, we have over 40,000 square feet of flexible meeting and banquet space and can host functions up to 650 people.
Useful Information: Stairs / elevator, Lockers / storage, Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities
“Best Manager Around!”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

I cannot thank the manager, Michael Ellman, enough for his time & generosity. We were snowed in at Coco Keys and this guy was outside in his dress shoes helping dig out cars! He was outside from dusk to dawn listening to people complain about the amount of snow that had fallen. Mike & his cheerful staff made our snowed in experience wonderful.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Stratford, Connecticut
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

My 8 year old daughter asked that we never go back there again. It was horrible. Neither the water park or the hotel rooms are clean. Definitely not a properly managed establishment.

Visited April 2012
3 Thank PCSperling
vernon ct
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“family”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

I can't believe all the bad reviews, I've been coming here for 3 years this place is prefect for families to enjoy each other. REALLY FOLKS IT'S FOR KIDS I LOVE THIS PLACE. ROOMS ARE GREAT, PEOPLE ARE NICE BOOK IT AND GET READY TO HAVE FUN. I even had family come up from NY @ they loved it

Visited October 2012
West Simsbury, Connecticut, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Horrible”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

Horrible! freezing in there! Huge waste of money. Manager hid from me. Emails not returned. Felt like i was robbed at gun point. Even my 7 ear old wanted to leave.

Visited February 2013
4 Thank Jason P
Wallingford, Connecticut
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“We will never be back.”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

The family went for an afternoon outing since we live locally. My youngest son was injured going down a slide. He hit his head on a jointed segment that wasn't smooth and took off a huge chunk of skin pretty much down to the skull. The lifeguard didn't even notice the injury. Blood was pouring everywhere. The office staff packed his head and and we went to the local ER. He has a noticeable scar, but considering the staff evaluating it was talking about possible skin grafts and multiple surgeries, I think the plastic surgeon on call did a fabulous job. It took a year to get Co-Co Key's insurance to pay the co-pay for the ER visit, and I didn't sue them.

5 Thank Gregory E

Travelers who viewed CoCo Key Water Resort Hotel & Convention Center - Waterbury also viewed