Hidden Valley Bed & Breakfast
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Washington Depot
See available hotels
Winvian(Morris)
Homestead Inn(New Milford)
  • Breakfast included
Red Carpet Inn(New Milford)
View Hotel
The Rocky River Inn(New Milford)
  • Free Internet
View Hotel
All reviewsthe blue roomb bfresh berriesluxury linenswonderful weekendgave us great adviceliving roommy husband and i were lookingrolling hillslitchfield areanext morningeach morningstone terracecould spend hoursantiquesdepotconnecticut
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 5, 2012

Before we left, I was already looking for an occasion to return. The reviews are true. Hidden Valley is a wonderful home-- beautifully situated, grand and welcoming, relaxing from the moment you drive up the drive, a "discovery" you don't want to share. Regine is a paragon of hospitality-- warm, gracious, fun, and (as has been mentioned) attending to every detail. Hidden Valley is clearly an extension of its owner and creator and that is one of its biggest charms. I can't recommend it highly enough.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 25, 2012

We rented this lovely home for the entire weekend for my son's wedding for out of town attendants. Not only did they stay there, Regine the owner is absolutely incredible! The home is absolutely stunning, and Regine helped me immensely in organizing a rehearsal dinnner on her patio. She is an event planner and her attention to detail goes beyond words! She illuminated the outside and inside with candles and it looked like a fairytale! The next day, my daughter in law and her attendants prepared for the day and photographers arrived to take picutres. Regine made sure everything went smoothly and is truly a GEM! I can't say enough about what a wonderful weekend she helped us create and what a wonderful person she is. You will never be disappointed when you stay there and will feel like family when you leave! As you can see, I highly recommend Hidden Valley and Regine... they are both truly unique!!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank ree1161
Reviewed June 11, 2012

Rented the red suite which was very comfortable, clean and quiet! The location of the home is on a ridge overlooking a beautiful valley below. Regine provided unobtrusive service with a delicious breakfast and attention to detail on all levels. I highly recommend this property for a convenient central base to explore the area and return to when you want to relax. Overall this is an excellent sanctuary to take your mind off the everyday and relax.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank PMM12
Reviewed June 10, 2012

If you're planning a trip to Litchfield, CT you should definitely stay here. We were first-time visitors to the area and stayed at the Hidden Valley B&B on the strength of the website. It was a great decision! The property is well-positioned and allowed us to see a lot of what the region has to offer. Litchfield is a short drive away, as is the lake (and the winery,) the Mayfower Inn, the GW Tavern, etc. The B&B itself is absolutely lovely. The decor and accommodations are warm and elegant. Our hostess, Regine, was utterly charming, attended to every need, and made our stay extremely comfortable. We plan to return again.

Room Tip: There are several rooms to choose from. In some cases the bathroom is down the hall, so you may want to ask about that when you make a reservation.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 5, 2012

I am so happy I 'discovered' this lovely place. The house is truly exquisite-like no other B&B I've stayed in. It looks like an expert interior decorator designed the entire place (the owner?), it was so fun to wander from room to room and look all of the amazing details. It's both grand and homey and comfortable all at the same time. The location is ideal for exploring the Litchfield Hills-close enough drive to everything yet truly an escape as it's situated up on top of a hill with beautiful views. I sort of felt like a heroine in a Jane Austen novel meandering around the property. Highly recommended. The breakfast was delicious, the hostess was so friendly and accomodating and fun to talk to, and the veranda is something you'll have to see for yourself. I could have spent all day out there. I can't wait to come back.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple