Just back from thee most wonderful weekend stay at the Dunloe.
Stayed in one of the Suite rooms which was absolutely magnificent. It was like being back in a time when the tourist was treated really well:
• The check in staff were warm and welcoming
• The restaurant food was divine, and I loved the way the Manage came around to each table and greeted us
• Bob the stable gentleman, was just that, a gentleman. The horse riding under the trees for my two kids, along the stream, the sun shining…it was like an Irish Tourist Board advert!
• My husband, who is coeliac, needs a gluten-free meal ..the request was met with "absolutely “ no problem….. The menu was divine.
We have booked again for end of the Summer.
If you need a treat, amongst the beauty of the Gap of Dunloe, with 7 star service, this is the place for you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Dunloe is a beautiful 5* hotel, overlooking the famous Gap of Dunloe, set on its own 64 acre estate leading to the ruins of the 12th century castle and River Laune. The dog-friendly The Dunloe is one of the finest luxury hotels Ireland has, boasting magnificent 5 star hotel accommodation in Kerry, only 5 miles from Killarney town. Enjoy a range of complimentary onsite leisure activities including swimming, sauna, steam room, fitness room, fishing, horse riding, and indoor tennis. A kids club and movie night programme runs for children throughout the summer months. Golf, tours, walks can also be arranged locally ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Dunloe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dunloe Castle Hotel
- Hotel Dunloe Castle
- Dunloe Castle Killarney