“A pretty, relaxing Chinese place”
Review of Panda Garden

Panda Garden
Ranked #32 of 178 Restaurants in Wallingford
Cuisines: Chinese
Meriden, Connecticut
“A pretty, relaxing Chinese place”
Reviewed June 5, 2012

I happen to love Chinese food; in fact, on of my favorite of all restaurants is Butterfly in West Hartford. But I mostly avoid local establishments because they either have tacky atmosphere or so-so food. It's different here. The decor, while hardly chic or gorgeous, is relaxing and appealing, and this makes it conductive to a nice meal. The food price ranges from very reasonable special combinations to various specialties. I find it to be consistently good (to my palate) and the portions ample. (I usually bring the other half of my meal home for a second meal later on.) The same family owns, cooks, and serves: they want you to be happy, and we usually are. Just a nice place to go for a nice Chinese dinner!

• Visited June 2012
2 Thank CTBuzz

Connecticut
“Best Chinese Food”
Reviewed May 30, 2012

Panda Garden is our very favorite Chinese restaurant. We eat in and take out on average 3-4 x per month. Their WonTon soup is delicious. Lunch menu provides large servings with the complete meal - soup, egg roll and main entree with the best noodles we have ever eaten. Our family loves this restaurant and recommend it to everyone.

Visited May 2012
2 Thank Connoisseur1
Wallingford, Pennsylvania
“Our usual place to get chinease food”
Reviewed May 13, 2012 via mobile

This is a great chinease restaurant. We usually don't eat there because they deliver. They are pretty fast in delivery which makes it convenient, and your food isn't cold. I usually get the noodles but I have also had some other stuff which is good also.

1 Thank Ryanlovestraveling
North Haven, Connecticut
“Best Chinese Restaurant in the Area”
Reviewed April 12, 2012

We have been going here for years for sit down meals and take out dinners.
The food is always fresh and service very good.

• Visited March 2012