“wonderful food!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 22, 2013

I had a seafood pasta that was to die for!!! It was served in a giant wheel of cheese, and I mean bigger than your head big wheel of cheese. I really love the feel of the restaurant but I must say... the bread is soooo good I am often full before the meal even arrives. I highly recommend this restaurant!!
-Tracy

1  Thank docmalton

Reviewed June 30, 2013

We are frequent diners at Fratelli's. I almost always order the lasagna because it is one of the best in the area. Haven't had a bad meal here yet but nothing other than the lasagna really stands out. Consistent food quality and service.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

Last night we purchased grinders too big for one person to finish (overstuffed) a small calzone could feed 2 people and an outstanding chicken ceasar salad all for take out. Prices are great and the food is terrific. I have eaten here and never a bad meal. Always have had great service.
Well worth a trip to discover a Gem of a place!

1  Thank fred5710
Reviewed June 11, 2013

I had the mixed grill for lunch and it was outstanding. This restaurant is in a strip mall of the Merritt Parkway and looks truly are deceiving. The sauce was to die for, the mixed grill was salmon, scallops, crab cake and shrimp done with a nice char, truly outstanding. The lemon vinegar sauce was great and really complemented the meal, I will be back.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

The food and portions were terrific. The beverages including all wine was incredibly fair! Great and soon to be favorite place during travel!