“It is not as good as wished”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Wallingford, Connecticut, United States
“It is not as good as wished”
Reviewed October 12, 2012

Too much competition for pizza and standard Italian fare. It is just too pedestrian to want to go back. There was nothing wrong or bad - it just does not stand out. There are better places and the prices are not as attractive as other places.

Visited December 2011

woodbridge ct
“my lunch”
Reviewed July 18, 2012

was invited for lunch today. I was the guest but if i wasn't i would have complained. I ordered broccoli with angel hair. The broccoli was soggy and the dish was lacking garlic. Very bland and not at all appealing. I do not recommend this dish to anyone. Disappointing i must say.

• Visited July 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Absolutely terrible service”
Reviewed June 21, 2012

It took them 45 minutes to make 3 sandwiches and a salad! That was after they knew we had limited time! The servers gave us attitude when we said we were leaving with no food and without paying! We had about 2 minutes to eat, so we gave them our card when they finally brought the food and said just hurry up and put the payment through so we dont have to wait when we are done eating. It took the server so long to put the payment through, we were done eating before she came back with the receipt! I would never ever recommend this place! Terrible service, and nothing great about the food! Not to mention the servers need attitude checks and need to learn how to move quicker!!! Awful dining experience, just awful

1 Thank Msayal
Connecticut
“No reservations on event nights”
Reviewed April 23, 2012

This place is across the street from the Oakdale Theater. My wife made reservations on the Mon. before Easter for the Saturday before Easter. The reservation was taken an confirmed by the women that answered the phone. My wife decided to call on the day of the reservation since she had noticed an advertisement for an event and we had a reservation for seven people to celebrate with an early Easter dinner. The person who answered the phone told her there wasn't a reservation and that they don't take reservations on event nights. When my wife complained because we had others already planning on joining us the person put the manager or owner on the phone. That person told my wife to go to another restaurant, "there are many you can go to"' he said and then he hung up the phone. Pretty good customer service, right? The food is not bad but the management stinks!

• Visited April 2012
Wallingford, Connecticut
“could do better”
Reviewed December 28, 2011

never gets the order straight, had to wait while others in my party received their dinners-TWICE- . Counter help were apathetic to care. Too many other area pizza joints in town to pick from, so why bother returning?