“A Great Find!”

Rick's On 5
Ranked #4 of 178 Restaurants in Wallingford
Cuisines: American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
delaware
“A Great Find!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2012

Traveling back from Maine, I had a stop north of New Haven. At first, we discussed just getting a quick bite from the Bistro at Courtyard Marriott. However, the worker was overwhelmed with hungry young basketball players. This provided a wonderful opportunity. I had researched Rick's earlier on and we went there. I was surprised that we got a seat on a Saturday morning without waiting. Usually the top eating places are tough to find seating. They have a great menu. My wife and a vegetable omelet and I had the Mediterranean omelet with scrod. Larger servings and the food was outstanding.

Visited November 2012

Chicago, IL
“This is breakfast!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2012

Whenever I'm in town, I have to go to Rick's on 5 for breakfast. I order the Hungryman's Special -- 2 pancakes, 2 eggs, 2 pieces of bacon, potatoes, and Rick's Italian bread. I couldn't eat it all, of course, but that way I get to try everything and it's only around $8. The pancakes are bigger than a dinner plate and so delicious! The potatoes are very heavily soaked in oil and so not good for you, but everything in moderation is the key. The service is so fast -- our waitress had my order out in less than 5 minutes. I didn't think the coffee was fresh this time around. This place is usually very crowded. Their lunch menu looks great, but I've never had it here.

• Visited October 2012
Park Ridge, NJ
“This is why I love tripadvisor!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2012

Stayed at hotel in area as stopover for a college tour weekend. Breakfast at hotel did not look good. So went to tripadvisor to find place for breakfast nearby. Read reviews and picked Rick's. Reviews were on the money. Breakfast was delicious and a good value. Thanks reviewers!

• Visited September 2012
Wallingford, Connecticut
“Super Breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2012

Breakfast and Lunch restaurant. Good service and the food is always delivered hot. Have eaten breakfast and Lunch there and the menu is varied and delicious. Good place to stop.
The restaurant is small and some times crowded but the short wait is worth it

Visited September 2012
Naples, Florida, United States
“Biggest pancake ever!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2012 via mobile

I ate here yesterday with my husband and daughter! As I looked around I noticed everyone in the restaurant was over weight! After seeing the size of the single pancake that my daughter ordered, I understood why! The food was delicious! Recommended in moderation as I ate off the light menu and was stuffed....