“Biggest pancake ever!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Rick's On 5
Ranked #4 of 176 Restaurants in Wallingford
Cuisines: American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Naples, Florida, United States
“Biggest pancake ever!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2012 via mobile

I ate here yesterday with my husband and daughter! As I looked around I noticed everyone in the restaurant was over weight! After seeing the size of the single pancake that my daughter ordered, I understood why! The food was delicious! Recommended in moderation as I ate off the light menu and was stuffed....

Wallingford, Pennsylvania
“A yummy breakfast!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2012 via mobile

A great place to grab some breakfast! The people there are always there to accommodate you. I got eggs and bacon, and it was really good.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
Wallingford, CT
“Hooked from the first bite! We Highly recommend Rick's on 5”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2012

We have been going to Ricks for years now and have never been disappointed! It was even worth the wait as we stood in line in the snow! I had my first Omelette here and have never had one as good anywhere else! The staff makes you feel like family, the food always tastes great, your order come quickly and most times when you are paying your bill, the cooks look up to thank you for coming even though they are crazy busy! Even when we take home what we can't finish, it still tastes great reheated the next day at home! It is pure comfort food because you feel satisfied when you leave and you start looking forward to your next chance to come back! Very highy recommended!

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Virginia
“Reviews are right”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2012 via mobile

I went here for breakfast based on reviews and a family member recommendation. They were right, generous portions, good prices, great coffee, and really good food. It is sort of a diner atmosphere and we absolutely loved it. Will visit again when we are back in the area.

1 Thank ravenrapunzel
Westbrook, Maine
“Good Choice for Breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2012 via mobile

The food and service were both good here. I could have lived without the country music on the radio, but that's a minor complaint. Overall, a recommended stop.