“Nothing like Sliders in Berlin ...”

Sliders Sports Bar & Grill
Ranked #87 of 178 Restaurants in Wallingford
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Montauk, New York
“Nothing like Sliders in Berlin ...”
Reviewed May 6, 2012

1st time at Sliders in Wally World. I was looking forward to going. I've been to Sliders in Berlin and the food was great. The sliders of Wallingford was totally awful. The service was equally horrible as well. I ordered buffalo chicken tenders. The were shriveled up, tough, burnt chicken nuggets .I ordered beef sliders. They were well done, dry nasty hockey pucks. The service was terrible. The waitress messed up on the bill. Not sure if this was an off night but I highly doubt I will go back.

• Visited May 2012

CT
“EXCELLENT Wings”
Reviewed March 26, 2012

Ordered Three different kinds of wings. Parmesian/Garlic, General Tsao and Mild. DELICIOUS. Everyone LOVED the wings.

• Visited March 2012
Hartford, Connecticut
“Improvement”
Reviewed January 12, 2012

When we first visited this location, we were worried it would be as average as the other ones. This is much better than the other locations. It is set up better and gives the place a very open feel.

Archie Moores and Buffalo Wild Wings has a solid wing competitor, the wings here are great 99% of the time. Only had one soggy wing experience here, and we have come here dozens of times.

Good drink selections, and the staff has always been friendly and efficient. This place is good when you have a large group of people.

The only annoying thing about this place is the large Main TV (made of 4 TV's), it has a frame cross section through it and makes it weird to watch the game. I'm not sure why they didnt just put up a high quality projector and screen. Probably would have been cheaper than 4 60" plasmas stuck together

I've heard they have had problems with fights, but that could just be a rumor, as we have never seen anything like that on our many visits.

• Visited December 2011