TripAdvisor

Tap & Vine
Order Online
Ranked #8 of 201 Restaurants in Wallingford
Reviewed September 25, 2019

We had an overnight stay in Wallingford and found Tap & Vine on Trip Advisor -- it was a perfect find. Great service, great food & drink and we really liked the relaxed and comfortable atmosphere. Next time we're in the neighborhood, we'll be back!

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (60)

Reviewed July 25, 2019 via mobile

HOME RUN. Small unassuming place with excellent food & drinks and equally superb service. Staff/owner greets coming in and leaving. Great and tasty menu. Specialty cocktails and German beer. Went back following day before we caught a show at oakdale. Highly recommended.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed June 21, 2019 via mobile

Great food, awesome service, great selection and variety of food. Outdoor seating and comfy bar. Loved the table in the front large window.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed April 17, 2019

We went there before an Oakdale show because of the reviews on yelp and I have to say that I'm really glad we did. We had the Brussel sprouts, calamari, hush puppies, and, the Korean wings. They were all excellent. The staff was friendly and helpful. The beer choices were good ( I had the nut brown ale) and my wife said the wines were awesome (Pino Noir).
I will be definitely go back even if there's not a show.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed April 2, 2019 via mobile

We went to tap and vine pre theatre. I called and made a reservation pre theatre. Greg was extremely pleasant and accommodating. We had dinner and cocktails, and were early to Oakdale . I had Brussels sprouts and short ribs. It was extreme tasty and the short ribs were tender,and delicious ! We will go back! Thank you!

Date of visit: April 2019