TripAdvisor

Tap & Vine
Order Online
Ranked #8 of 201 Restaurants in Wallingford
Reviewed June 21, 2019 via mobile

Great food, awesome service, great selection and variety of food. Outdoor seating and comfy bar. Loved the table in the front large window.

Date of visit: May 2019
Write a reviewReviews (60)

Reviewed April 17, 2019

We went there before an Oakdale show because of the reviews on yelp and I have to say that I'm really glad we did. We had the Brussel sprouts, calamari, hush puppies, and, the Korean wings. They were all excellent. The staff was friendly and helpful. The beer choices were good ( I had the nut brown ale) and my wife said the wines were awesome (Pino Noir).
I will be definitely go back even if there's not a show.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed April 2, 2019 via mobile

We went to tap and vine pre theatre. I called and made a reservation pre theatre. Greg was extremely pleasant and accommodating. We had dinner and cocktails, and were early to Oakdale . I had Brussels sprouts and short ribs. It was extreme tasty and the short ribs were tender,and delicious ! We will go back! Thank you!

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed March 17, 2019

After a show at Oakdale, we stopped in for a drink. Super friendly service served in a warm and cozy bar area--we were lucky to be seated in an L-shaped sofa area (perfect) and the drinks were delicious and inventive. We'll be back for dinner soon!

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed February 25, 2019 via mobile

We were told about this place by my husbands co-worker. What a great find!! We arrived late afternoon, light crowd and very quant for lunch. The service was great, our waitress was very attentive, the restaurant was clean and the food was great. Great decor, we’ll be back!!

Date of visit: February 2019