“WOW! WOW! WHAT A GREAT FIND!”
Review of Adam Polish Foods

Adam Polish Foods
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed September 28, 2012

For a very frequent traveler to find a jewel like this one was indeed the highlight of a business trip. Located about 3 miles from Exit 65 on Interstate Highway 84 in Vernon Rockville, Ct., it offers homemade authentic Polish food. My companion certainly enjoyed the perogies/pierogis and stated that they were just like the ones which his mother had fixed for him during his childhood. For me, the cabbage roll was simply superb. Spotlessly clean with just two tables...it is a gem awaiting discovery. Wandering around the deli and grocery store was a delight! What a great experience! I hope that my travel take me back soon!

Reviewed February 22, 2012

The homemade pierogi's are the best. We make our but these are 2nd best in our book

Reviewed November 23, 2011

The homemade food available on the weekends only is outstanding. Take home some pierogi for the family; they are absolutely delicious.