All reviews stayed here room was clean indoor pool light sleeper very nice stay breakfast attendant will stay there again shopping mall convenient location easy access no surprises breakfast options fresh fruit pillows hie ct uconn
Reviewed July 28, 2018

They have made some improvements and the bedding and linens were comfy. We checked in pretty late ( after 10) as id informed them but the clerk seemed a bit distracted. Breakfast attendant was awesome ; food selection was average. There are a few maintaince issues that need attending . The elevator was out for a awhile which caused me a good deal of pain as I had to go up and down a few times before it was repaired. Pool area was nice ; shower in bathroom there a plus. I wish Mgt would have responded .... Good location but may look at other options. Used my IHG Platinm Elite points so the value was there. Not sure if I'd pay to stay as we'd had better experience for less nearby.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed June 24, 2018

We only stayed one evening, but the staff was outstanding from Check in to Check out. Every question or request was addressed professionally and promptly. The room was crystal clean and quiet. The breakfast was more than adequate with fresh fruit, very good coffee and good variety of selections.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 5, 2018

It felt understaffed. Not particularly new, the only saving grace was the beds were very comfortable. No restaurants nearby, we had to drive out to go get supper. It' was okay as a one-night place to crash on the way through.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Vernon-Manchester, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2018

Hi Stephane P,

Thank you for your stay and for taking the time to share your experience with us. I appreciate the high rating you gave in terms of value. It is also great to learn that you found our beds to be comfortable.

I am sorry to hear that our staff service did not come close or be at par with your expectations. We aim to be able to support you in your journey to success and your comments value to us. I have shared these with the management for review and because of this, we will continue to improve through the comments you have provided.

Thank you for being our guest and hope to welcome you again in the near future.

Regards,

Christian C.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed March 21, 2018

the rooms are very nice, house keepers are very friendly. the best thing i like the front desk when ricky bell working he very friendly and professional and a great sense humor. Alina she super cool respectful and kind to everyone she meets. everyone should come to red roof in vernon ct cause there always clean and respectful to everyone that stay here

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed December 15, 2017

I find it very uncomfortable eating breakfast while listening to a conversation between two employees. If you want to discuss how you hate this staff member or how they don't do their job then maybe you should take it up with your manager, not have the conversation where paying customers can hear you ! Wendy was absolutely delightful, while I was checking in at 130 AM she was polite and refreshing. Maybe this property should find a few more employees like Wendy and get rid of the trash talking staff.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank jads004
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Vernon-Manchester, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2018

Hello jads004,

We are happy that you chose us for your recent travel and for sharing your experience. I am excited to share to the members of our staff the delightful service Wendy has provided your during your check in. She is the epitome of how we like our service should be at all times.

On the other hand, I am sorry for the inconvenience you experienced because of the acts of our employees in the breakfast area. I understand it should have been kept private and we'll look into notifying the concerned departments of the incident. Your suggestion will be highly regarded and we hope you come back to us again should your travel needs bring you to the Vernon area.

Happy New Year to you and your loved ones.

Frank A.