“Very Delicious”

Ranked #2 of 30 Restaurants in Vernon
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 6, 2014

This last time I went with my husband for date night, but we have gone with our family and friends. It is enjoyable for all. The food is always very good as are the mixed drinks. I had a lemonade mixed drink which was very good. We have been many times for dinner or lunch. There is an outdoor patio for warmer times. There is a bar where you can eat and the games are on. Finally, there is just a regular dining area which is comfortable and decorated nicely. There is valet for your convenience. If you are looking for American or pub food this place is a good choice.

Reviewed June 29, 2014

The valet service was a surprise and convenient.

Wood-N-Tap reminds me of a former franchise restaurant. The service was very good and fast. You have a choice of seating in the dining room, bar or patio during season.

The menu offers much to please varying palates. I had the Hickory Bacon Burger which was thick and juicy. My wife had the Reuben and I sampled the corned beef which is among the best I have ever tasted. I would normally eat a Reuben but cannot tolerate sauerkraut.

Marrisa was excellent and attentive and made drink recommendations that we agreed with her summation.

Management has trained the staff well.

Reviewed June 24, 2014 via mobile

We like going for lunch. The salmon sandwich is one of my favorites. I like swapping out the fries for healthier alternatives (usually black beans or veggies). Love sitting outside during good weather. My food had been consistently good. If we are really hungry we start with crab dip. Yummy. The only down side is some times they can be incredibly slow. So wet never go if time is a concern. It really depends on your waiter. Our last waiter was amazing. Always brought a new refill before asking and very attentive.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

This growing local chain is predictably steady and never disappoints. The food is really good if all you expect is good pub fare. There are plenty of TV's viewable from everywhere in the bar area. Outdoor seating is available too, but last night I wanted to watch the USA soccer game.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

1st time in there, good food, good drinks, good times! We totally enjoyed the entire evening with friends!