“Good food and fun”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Vernon, Connecticut, United States
“Good food and fun”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

A local place - great escape
We usually go here once a week with friends and we always have a good time. Friday Saturday can be a 30-45 minute wait- best to call ahead seating

• Visited February 2014

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Great service, good food, solid value”
Reviewed February 12, 2014

Was in town on business and looking for a place to eat a good dinner that wasn't expensive. This place delivers that and more. The service was friendly, attentive and professional, and my server made good beer recommendations. There is a great variety of high quality food, fresh ingredients with creative twists. And there are many options that can be added, modified and changed if you don't exactly like what's offered.
I ordered the steak salad with extra grilled Ahi Tuna that had a variety of greens and herbs with a delicate bleu cheese dressing - at a surprising quality for the comfy-bar setting and the prices of the food. And the cheesecake was fantastic!
The place was very lively and busy but not noisy, a good selection and variety of music, from current hits to blues to Led Zeppelin - and not too loud. The place is friendly to kids, families, couples on a date, people on their own, and groups of friends. Service is good, there's a wide selection of beers, wines, cocktails and other drinks.

Delicious, high quality food and beer at very reasonable prices, good attentive service, this place is a solid win!

• Visited February 2014
Essex, Connecticut
“Upset tummy”
Reviewed February 9, 2014 via mobile

This place is yummy and the food is always tasty, especially blackened chicken...and their fries rock...but I have just noticed a pattern. Every time I eat here, I get an upset tummy...like seriously, I have to stop what I am doing and find the nearest loo. And they have the worst parking lot ever. So, unfortunately, my husband and I will not be eating here anymore. Go to d'angelos right next door instead and get the thanksgiving sub.

South Windsor, Connecticut
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Always satisfies our burger hankering.”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

We live just around the corner and use this dark-wood, busy pub for satisfying our hunger for burgers.
There is a great selection of draft beers, and more in bottles for the more discerning/adventurous types. Daily happy hours and coupons help us to dine here with out breaking the bank.
Beware that it can get really busy on weekends however they now offer a Valet service which is great since the parking can be tight.

• Visited January 2014
Manchester
“Great service and good food”
Reviewed January 4, 2014

Went to dinner there tonight with my wife who is on a restricted diet. There was nothing on the menu that fit her dietary needs. Our waiter, Steven came to take our drink order and asked if we had any questions. My wife said she wanted a meal that wasn't offered on the menu. He asked what she wanted and when she told him, he said no problem automatically and it ended up being EXACTLY as she ordered. I ordered the cornbeef Rubin which was very good as well.

• Visited January 2014