“Stop in and Relax”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Tolland, Connecticut
“Stop in and Relax”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

This little place was a great find in the town of Rockville. Variety of choice foods including fish and meat dishes at good prices. Service is great.

Visited August 2013

Portland
“not in vernon, in rocky hill this time”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We went to the one in Rocky Hill. The pizza was realy good and the service was very fast and excellent. All the ingrediants tasted fresh to me. The place it self is new and not much for atmosphere. They do have a seperate area for partys.
The selection for pizza is great. You can even select what ever you want on your pizza.It's a good pizza. The crust is thick but not too thick and cooked nice. I'd defenetly go there again. They do serve beer and drinks.

• Visited January 2013
Hartford, Connecticut
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great ingrediants, crispy crust.”
Reviewed September 18, 2011

Service was excellent though it was a very slow Sunday mid-afternoon when we went so your mileage may vary. The grilled chicken pizza with red sauce added on was very good. The crust is just slightly singed on the bottom which is the way I like it. The crust perhaps has a little bit of cheese added to it which I happen to like as well.
I took off a star because of ambiance. The decor is basic, stained commercial carpet, I walked in on an employee in the bathroom because the locks are fidgety and the toilet didn't really want to flush, nor did the employee who was in there prior to me get it to.

• Visited September 2011
“Very flavorful pizzas”
Reviewed September 16, 2011

Great pizzas - all we ever order there (once someone stupidly ordered a hamburger, but you don't go to an Italian restaurant to order a poorly cooked frozen patty). Specialty pizzas are so well cooked - amazing tomato sauce, and we love their hot sausage and gorgonzola pies. Avoid take-out. Their hot thin crust pizzas travel badly, and usually end up with slimy toppings all over the box. But their dine-in service is great (preferred it when it was BYOB though), and child friendly.

Ellington, Connecticut
“Underwhelmed With Food”
Reviewed July 29, 2011

We ordered the Veggie Pizza for delivery. It was just OK - not what I consider "California style" & the crust was thicker than I expected for a thin crust pizza. It was heavily seasoned with black pepper and no salt. We also ordered red hot wings & they were overfried to a dry crisp but the gorgonzola dipping sauce was delicious!

The person taking my order over the phone was very nice but upon delivery my soda was left off of my oder & the delivery person was clueless as to what to do. He did offer to bring it back to me but I wasn't going to make him drive all the way back for a $2 soda. I asked him to have the restaurant to credit my credit card.

I was really disappointed with the food because the menu looked amazing. Too bad. :(

• Visited June 2011