“By far the Best Breakfast Ever!!!”

Herb's Country Deli & Restaurant
Ranked #17 of 52 Restaurants in Uncasville
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed April 26, 2012 via mobile

Well I had received a text message from my Brother saying that he had just had breakfast with his girlfriend at Herbs Country Deli and it was "Bangin!" so of course I had to try it for myself! When I got there,I noticed that the place was very cozy and home like,on top of that the staff was very friendly which in my opinion is a hard thing to find in these parts. Nothin better then service with a smile. And to top it all off they have a very good variety on the menu. Some things I had never heard of before,like stuffed French toast!!! If you go to Herbs for breakfast.......you must try the stuffed French toast(stuffed with strawberries,bananas,and white chocolate chips) this was the most amazing thing that I have ever tasted in my 34 years of life!!! Lol

1  Thank Kellylynnv1977

Reviewed November 16, 2011

I was stayin at a hotel down the road and i almost stopped at chilis for lunch but i was curious to see if anything else was in the area. I drove another 2 mins and saw Herbs Deli. I went in and the atmosphere was warm and the joint was clean (clean is good). My food was very good and the waitress was freindly as can be. Young and old folks were in there so give it a try sometime. If I visit this area again, im definetly coming back.

2  Thank Bongi351
Reviewed May 28, 2011

What a refreshing experience - this may not be the fanciest of breakfast nooks, but it is very clean and well run. Their food is first-class. Everything they use is fresh. I had a vegi eggs benedict and they used fresh asparagus and spinach (the asparagus was from their garden). It came with probably the best fresh-fruit salad I’ve ever had – no canned fruit. This is a family-run restaurant that’s been in business for many years and the experience shows. It was head-and-shoulders better than the Smakosh Restaurant which is across the street.

3  Thank Bert S
Reviewed May 20, 2011

OMG! My sister and I stopped here for breakfast last week during our vacation. It was recommended by the shuttle driver at our hotel. He must get paid by the owner, because this place is awful! First of all, it is disgusting and dirty inside. It smells like mold and mildew and for good reason we were the only people in there other than the help. We should have walked out right away, but we stayed and ordered breakfast. UGH! I ordered a bagel sandwich with egg and ham. The bagel was grilled on thier griddle which must have had old grease on it because it tasted rancid. Could not eat it. My sister ordered blueberry pancakes and they were like rubber bath mats! What a waste of time and money. The only good place for breakfast in that area is Ed's Kitchen and Creamery. We stopped there the next day and had a great breakfast. Their blueberry pancakes are the best.