“Very Impressive”
Review of Mohegan Sun Arena

Mohegan Sun Arena
More attraction details
Owner description: Mohegan Sun Arena is now ranked consistently among the top venues in the world according to Billboard Magazine, Pollstar and Venues Today. It has won "Casino of The Year" at the Country Music Awards in 2008 & 2010 and in 2013, was voted "Arena Of The Year" at the G2E Global Gaming Conference in Las Vegas. Also in 2013, Mohegan Sun won "Casino of The Year" in 2 categories at the Academy of Country Music Awards. For more information on concerts and other great events visit Mohegan Sun.
Reviewed July 31, 2013

It is very large and the sound is great. It is a nice venue. It is clean and the seating is comfortable.

MoheganSunCT, Dave J. - Social Media Specialist at Mohegan Sun Arena, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2013

Thank you for the kind words! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us this great review and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Great arena. Not too big that you can see the stage. Staff s there to help you and guide you to your seats. Had an awesome time!

Thanks for taking the time to leave us this great review. The Beach Boys never disappoint! Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed July 29, 2013

The acts are not current tours - mostly AARP - like Beach Boys, Neil Diamond, Frankie Valli. The seats are narrow and force you to watch with your head turned to the stage.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

I've been an Eagles fan most of my life. My "bucket list" contained "see a live Eagles concert." I have their Farewell I Tour DVD as well as the History of the Eagles DVD, but there's nothing like seeing them live. I only wish they'd have performed "Get Over It," as well as a couple of their new songs like "Busy Being Fabulous" and "How Long." Otherwise, my bucket list item is complete. And I had a blast! The venue was perfect - not too big.

We're glad we could help you check that off of your bucket list! Thanks for taking the time to leave us this review - hope to see you at another show soon!

Reviewed July 22, 2013

We have been to many show at Mohegan Sun and always had a great time. This time however I was late getting tickets for Jeff Dunham and got nose bleed seats. We have been in the cheap seats in other arenas and thought it would be fine. Boy were we wrong.

The seats were so far in the corner that we could only see the left side of Jeff Dunhams' face and none of the puppets. The sound system was so bad that no one around us was laughing because no one could understand what was being said.

Add to that that the section was so steep that my wife was getting sick.

We finally climbed down and sat in an area that they hadn't sold seat in. The view of the stage wasn't any better but at least we could understand the jokes.

I guess these seats would be acceptable for a rock band or something like that, but they should never have been sold for a comedian.

1  Thank pjes