“New Edition Show”
Review of Mohegan Sun Arena

Mohegan Sun Arena
More attraction details
Owner description: Mohegan Sun Arena is now ranked consistently among the top venues in the world according to Billboard Magazine, Pollstar and Venues Today. It has won "Casino of The Year" at the Country Music Awards in 2008 & 2010 and in 2013, was voted "Arena Of The Year" at the G2E Global Gaming Conference in Las Vegas. Also in 2013, Mohegan Sun won "Casino of The Year" in 2 categories at the Academy of Country Music Awards. For more information on concerts and other great events visit Mohegan Sun.
Reviewed February 20, 2012

We had great seats, I don' think there was a bad one in the house!

There are newer reviews for Mohegan Sun Arena

Reviewed February 20, 2012

We saw Sade/John Legend here and had a great time. It was convenient as we stayed at the hotel, so we were able to have a great dinner, drinks, and get the show without leaving the building. It was a small venue which makes it more intimate and just a better time in my opinion. We met some great people and just really enjoyed the set up. Bonus... We met john's band at dinner and chatted with them.

Reviewed February 19, 2012

I like that the venue is small and personal, so no matter where you sit there is no bad seat. I don't like how steep the stairs and seats are the higher up you go. I was scared to dance in my seat for fear of falling.

Reviewed February 17, 2012

i have seen dozens and dozens of shows in the arena and have sat everywhere from having my back to the rafters and two rows from the stage. a concert is loud as hell no matter where you are and obviously sitting front row is awesome but sitting in the back really isn't that bad b/c the place is pretty small. definitely worth catching a show there if you can.

2  Thank beachbum393
Reviewed January 31, 2012

its just great for the shows other wise i could care less its there