“Good seafood in a casino”

Jasper White's Summer Shack
Ranked #15 of 51 Restaurants in Uncasville
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Bar scene, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed November 7, 2013

We we here in the hotel for a convention and went here on a just a whim. We all had the wood grilled Lobster and it was pretty good. The grilled lobster was not as succulent as the steamed lobster but it was worth it.
Fast and attentive service.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

My husband and I had a late dinner here following a concert at the Mohegan Sun arena. I was a little grumpy with what I thought was limited options - but my fish sandwich was actually very good. My husband had little neck clams from the raw bar - half a lobster - and crab claws of some kind. He was very happy - and he is very picky. We ate at the bar. It was not crazy busy. Staff were friendly and we were not rushed at all. I had some sort of punch - that gave me a headache almost immediately - so I assume they were not stingy on the alcohol ;-)

Reviewed October 27, 2013

We started with the Lobster Potstickers, which were a little on the small side (for $12.50). Next came the Fish Tacos, I had Fried and my wife had grilled. We both loved them. We would definitely come back for more.

Reviewed October 26, 2013

Seafood here is cooked to a perfection. I have had the fish and chips it was amazing also the lobster. I would state if you dont mind spending the money this place is great,

Reviewed October 19, 2013

My wife had a steamed lobster and I had the Alaskan king crab legs. The crab legs were not inexpensive, and I got 3 large and 2 much smaller ones. The waitress said I'd get 4 or 5, but I assumed that meant full sized ones. Nevertheless, they were very good. They were not pre cracked, which made them challenging to eat. My wife enjoyed her lobster too. We started with a dozen oysters on the half shell ( from Wellfleet of course :-). and they were delicious. It was a little late and the place was near empty so our service was pretty good. The meal came with fresh rolls too. I would eat here again.