“Good late night option”

Jasper White's Summer Shack
Ranked #15 of 51 Restaurants in Uncasville
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Elizabeth, New Jersey
“Good late night option”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

My husband and I had a late dinner here following a concert at the Mohegan Sun arena. I was a little grumpy with what I thought was limited options - but my fish sandwich was actually very good. My husband had little neck clams from the raw bar - half a lobster - and crab claws of some kind. He was very happy - and he is very picky. We ate at the bar. It was not crazy busy. Staff were friendly and we were not rushed at all. I had some sort of punch - that gave me a headache almost immediately - so I assume they were not stingy on the alcohol ;-)

Massapequa, Ny
“Wonderful Fish Tacos”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

We started with the Lobster Potstickers, which were a little on the small side (for $12.50). Next came the Fish Tacos, I had Fried and my wife had grilled. We both loved them. We would definitely come back for more.

“Lobster”
Reviewed October 26, 2013

Seafood here is cooked to a perfection. I have had the fish and chips it was amazing also the lobster. I would state if you dont mind spending the money this place is great,

Visited September 2013
Boston, MA
“Great Alaskan King Crag legs!”
Reviewed October 19, 2013 via mobile

My wife had a steamed lobster and I had the Alaskan king crab legs. The crab legs were not inexpensive, and I got 3 large and 2 much smaller ones. The waitress said I'd get 4 or 5, but I assumed that meant full sized ones. Nevertheless, they were very good. They were not pre cracked, which made them challenging to eat. My wife enjoyed her lobster too. We started with a dozen oysters on the half shell ( from Wellfleet of course :-). and they were delicious. It was a little late and the place was near empty so our service was pretty good. The meal came with fresh rolls too. I would eat here again.

Visited October 2013
Ludlow, Massachusetts
“Very pleased, great food and service.”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

We actually ended up eating twice at Jasper White's during our recent trip to Mohegansun. My last few visits were less than perfect, and this time I entered a little leery. Much to my surprise we found everything on the menu available, and the food exceeded our expectations. On our second visit we went more of a tapas style meal ordering 6 different appetizers. Everything from the Oysters to the Catfish exceeded our expectations. Jasper's is truly back on our list as one of the best places to get seafood, regardless of what your taste is for (from raw bar to deep fried). We ate at the bar each time because of the time we got there, we did find the bartenders to be a little less than attentive, and very dry with their personalities. They seemed more interested in talking to co-workers than us. Both times neither bartender introduced themselves, and each time we had to ask for another drink.