“Great late night snack”

Johnny Rockets
Ranked #13 of 51 Restaurants in Uncasville
Cuisines: American, Fast Food, Diner
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Great late night snack”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2013

The only place open later in the night at Mohegan Sun so stopped in for a snack. Get the bacon cheese fries! Soooo good! Best ever!

Visited September 2013

Worcester
“Food was not bad, service was non-existent”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2013

We wanted something fast and cheap and popped in here. We were seated quickly. We ordered shakes, chicken fingers and a burger. The shakes are unbelievably good. Worth all of the many calories. My daughter's chicken fingers arrived quickly, before my food. Then my burger came. The server literally threw my wrapped burger on the table. She never checked back with us and never did bring the water I requested. I had to flag her down to ask for my check long after we had finished. Maybe the crappy service is part of the whole theme?

Visited August 2013
Orlando, Florida
“Good food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2013

Only took about 10 minutes to get our food to go. Could have shared the fries as they were big! Great food!

Visited August 2013
New York City, New York
“The Worst Place!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2013

I waited 50 minutes for a Philly Cheese Steak Sand. which they must have gone over to the buffet for the scraps of their beef, or shd i say fat-no meat here!!! French Fries were good however! ppl on line for to go orders were very upset due to waite time also, staff cd care less,they had the soda fountain guy handle all the complaints,without even an apology,many ppl had paid so were stuck & cd not walk away-when i mentioned it to the girl at the register she started yelling at me!!! Management was busy chatting & clowning around w. other staff. The floor behind the counter was FILTHY! I do NOT recommend this place to anyone!! STAY AWAY!

• Visited August 2013
Norwich, Connecticut
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Needs cleaning”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2013

This place is OK but it needs deep cleaning.
The floors are like a skating rink. Food and staff were pretty good

Visited October 2012