“Subpar fast food”

Dining options: Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
West Brookfield, Massachusetts
“Subpar fast food”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

The food here is subpar fast food fare. We had the soup and sandwich combo and I chose the Italian wedding soup and about all I can say is it was edible. My companion chose the more expensive lobster bisque for $7.99 and said it was awful. I then moved onto my roast beef sandwich with lettuce and tomato. When the sandwich arrived the roast beef was literally rolled up. Apparently this is the way it’s portioned out but nobody in the kitchen bothered to undo the roll; they plopped it on the bread as is. When I was attempting to rearrange it to make my sandwich, I took off the lettuce and found the lettuce was full of brown spots. I promptly set it aside. The sourdough bread was hard and stale around the edges and I couldn’t eat it. My companion had a chicken parm sandwich and while the chicken was okay, he said the sauce was tasteless and the bun was tough -- over-microwaved. I paid almost $12; he paid almost $15 for this stuff and we thought what a waste of money this was. Granted, we paid with our points, but still a waste of money when there are so many other establishments at Mohegan which though all are overpriced for the quality of food, they are better than this. While in the food court I observed someone on a ladder inside this kitchen changing an overhead light bulb and no precautions being taken for the food under it and the dust that inevitably falls when doing this chore. Never again.

• Visited February 2013

Glastonbury, Connecticut
“Excellent Quick Meal”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

We were shut out from some of the finer dining establishments at the Mohegan Sun due to long wait so we opted for this. Food was delicious, plentiful, quick and very affordable. Won't hesitate to dine here again.

• Visited January 2013