Tripadvisor
Inbox
Search
Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Your clothes will smell of smoke

I love Mohegan Sun but I just can’t visit anymore. The smoke is overpowering even in the smoke free... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago

Melinda A
Exeter, New Hampshire
via mobile

1,436 results
All reviews sky tower slot machines atlantic city non smoking las vegas johnny rockets wolf den nice casino table games earth tower seasons buffet fun place casino floor valet parking gambling mohegan concert
Selected filters
Reviewed January 11, 2020

It’s kind of crazy with the number of new casinos opening that they would not help someone that came back for New Years but that’s what happened. I pressed the wrong promotion button at the kiosk and received a $50 match bonus. I don’t play tables and went to ask if I could return it and get the correct bonus the $50 slot play. They basically were like sorry too bad. I haven’t been down as much because of some better locations closer. Well after the helpless staff I don’t see a point in returning. Such a shame but when you screw your own supporters you will lose your base. I still have the $50 match play in my hand. Thanks for not being what you used to be.

Reviewed January 3, 2020

I go to Mohegan with a big group of friends once or twice a year. It is always a fun experience. I personally go just for a good time, enjoying the bars, nightclubs, food and music. I only gamble a little and usually cheer on friends who actually know how to gamble. In our group we have people who gamble and people who are just going for a fun time. Mohegan is NOT just a casino. It is also a place full of exciting events and things to do. They have a few night clubs that are FREE (the drinks are not!). The have live music on the weekends and they have endless restaurants to choose from. **I do recommend making reservations far in advance! This is a popular spot and the restaurants are always full. The facility is BEAUTIFUL! if you have never been to Mohegan you many be awestruck when you first walk around! They have waterfalls, bridges, a skybar etc. The casino layout is a little confusing. They have signs that are fairly helpful, if you want a map of the facility they have a costumer help desk where you can pick up a map, or just use your phone. I personally do not mind the confusing layout of the faculty, to me it makes it more fun to explore and walk around. ***I would make sure you have a group chat with your group, the group is bound to be separated at some point, keep track of your crew!

If you are NOT staying at the hotel connected to the casino, many surounding hotel's have shuttles that will bring you to and from the casino. This is GREAT, BUT again a warning! ***If you are a night owl and plan to stay out until 2AM, the shuttles are FULL by the end of the night. You can always order a Uber but it will be very expensive. Plan ahead! Again this is a hot spot so plan for the free things to be popular!

I recommend, this for people going with friends in their 20's - 30's. Anyone under 21 is not allowed in the casino areas. They check for ID's so teens be warned! I would not recommend this for families with young children unless you are going to see a show and not use the casino.

Over all Mohegan is a very fun experience, there is lots to do, they have a fun night life scene and of course there is always gambling .

Date of experience: November 2019
Reviewed January 1, 2020

On December 30 my family and I were attending the Cirque du Soleil at the arena my wife had great difficulty getting to her seat which is on the upper level my daughter approached and employee and explained the problem .Within minutes we were given two seats on a lower level so we can enjoy your show .I would really like to thank Danielle for all the help she did and also kudos to security for policing people that were using their cell phones During the performance

Reviewed January 1, 2020 via mobile

We stayed at the Sky tower for two nights for a little family getaway. We enjoyed a show at the arena, ate lots of food, played at the cyber quest, and enjoyed the pool. We didn’t even gamble at all. My seven year old really enjoyed the cyber quest area. There were fun games and virtual reality. It is a bit pricey, but everything there is. One kid there won a PlayStation game console and amazon gift card at one of the games! The pool area in the Sky tower is very nice and has a bar where you can also order food.

Reviewed December 30, 2019

Restaurants, entertainment, shopping, spa and casinos all in a rural setting that can be surprisingly relaxing if that’s what you want.