WINNER WONDERLAND

Review of Mohegan Sun

Mohegan Sun
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Uncasville
Boston, Massachusetts
“So much money for a hotel room.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2014

Great room, great bathroom Clean and spacious but not worth 350 a night. Nothing spectacular except location. Service great all ladies given a red rose as they entered lobby for Valentines day. Nice touch.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (529)
  • Turkish first
Hopewell Junction, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2014

Our stay at Mohegan Sun was delightful. The rooms are all modern, extremely clean and well kept. The room has free water and coffee with a stocked bar for purchases. We enjoyed the casino, shops and restaurants. There is a great selection of restaurants for all budgets. We even earned some comps which we used for breakfast. It is a great place for an overnight stay.

Room Tip: Ask for a river view.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank christeach2
MoheganSunCT, Manager at Mohegan Sun, responded to this review, February 20, 2014
Thanks for taking the time to leave us this great review! We hope you'll join us again soon!
New York City, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2014

During our luxurious stay the Mohegan Sun casino not only did we win BIG but our savings thanks to Netrate was exceptional. After a $400 slot win my girl got a straight flush on LET IT RIDE and won over $1400....Big win, BIG SAVINGS. Thanks NETRATE. Great service and great price. Should we thank you for the winning cards too?????

Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
20 Thank rick j
It sounds like you had a great time! Thanks for sharing it with us. Hope we see you again soon!
Hopewell, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2014

My husband and I met up with our 24-year old daughter for a weekend here. The hotel is top-notch and the restaurants are abundant-you will have no problem finding something to suit your taste.

This weekend was a nice winter get-away for us, since Mohegan Sun is about halfway between where we live and the city our daughter lives in. We aren't big gamblers, but we did have some fun playing slots!

For us, this was a terrific winter destination... plenty to do, all indoors! We had a few really enjoyable meals and had a great experience at the spa. There is shopping, too. Good option, since the weather outside was cold and snowy!

Room Tip: We had a river view room on a high floor... very nice.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank katpag1
MoheganSunCT, Manager at Mohegan Sun, responded to this review, February 14, 2014
Thanks for this great review! We're happy we could be the setting for your family get-together. Hope you'll all join us again soon!
Yardley, Pennsylvania
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2014

I was having a great time at the resort until I asked for a late checkout. I was at there as an ice storm was coming in later that night. I checked out a day early (no problem) but then asked for a late checkout. My train was not coming until 3PM so I asked about 2PM. He said no problem. The resort was empty. I had lunch and spent about 45 minutes in the room until I checked out at 2PM. The guy I had talked to wasn't there and the checkout person told me that I was not told 2PM, as their policy is Noon. So now I'm a liar. We argued for some time and the manager came over and reiterated what was said. They did say if I hadn't used the room that they could take off the charge. I said I sat in a chair and wtached TV from 1:15 to 2. She said, "so you did use it." Ugh. I might have still given it a 2 or 3 rating except that I sent an email through their website and still haven't recieved a response a week later. This is no way to treat guests. Even if somehow I had misinterpreted something, was it worth it for $82.50 (they wound up offering me a half day rate). BTW, I wasn't even paying for the room, it was a convention and my company paid.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank Mike S
Lawrenceville, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2014

I'm currently here as we speak with my boyfriend. The aura of this hotel and casino is so relaxed, clean, and beautiful. Hotel room is very clean! Plenty of towels, linens, pillows provided. We just tried Michael Jordan's Steakhouse..great food and service! Casino is spacious..divided into three casinos (Earth, Wind and Sky). Plenty of staff on site and they have been rather helpful and are quite friendly. Great overall!

• Stayed February 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Thanks for sharing your experience with us! We appreciate the kind words and hope that you'll join us again soon!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2014 via mobile

We go to Mohegan Sun for my husbands birthday. It's good for 1 or 2 nights. The rooms are beautiful!!! Clean and great views. Modern furnishings pretty nice. We have never had a bad meal there. It's nice to be able to go 45 minutes away and enter this amazing place. It's so great to get away with good service, good food, a little shopping, gambling, live music all in a gorgeous atmosphere.

• Stayed January 2014
1 Thank Cynahen
Thanks for this great review! We're glad we could help you celebrate your husband's birthday. Hope to see you both again soon!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Uncasville
Hyatt Place Mohegan Sun
Grand Pequot Tower
Grand Pequot Tower
#2 of 4 in Mashantucket
Hilton Garden Inn Mystic Groton

Been to Mohegan Sun? Share your experiences!