Mohegan Sun
$93
$156
$139
Hyatt.com
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Uncasville(Uncasville)(Great Value!)
$104
Clarion Inn(New London)
$63
ClarionHotels
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $70/night.

$76
$124
$38
3,230 results
All reviewssky towerwolf densummer shackseasons buffetgreat casinothames riverjohnny rocketsatlantic cityslot machinesnon smokinghotel and casinoget awaytable gamesvalet parkingcasino floormid weekgreat room
Reviewed February 14, 2014

During our luxurious stay the Mohegan Sun casino not only did we win BIG but our savings thanks to Netrate was exceptional. After a $400 slot win my girl got a straight flush on LET IT RIDE and won over $1400....Big win, BIG SAVINGS. Thanks NETRATE. Great service and great price. Should we thank you for the winning cards too?????

Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
20  Thank rick j
MoheganSunCT, Manager at Mohegan Sun, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2014

It sounds like you had a great time! Thanks for sharing it with us. Hope we see you again soon!

Reviewed February 12, 2014

My husband and I met up with our 24-year old daughter for a weekend here. The hotel is top-notch and the restaurants are abundant-you will have no problem finding something to suit your taste.

This weekend was a nice winter get-away for us, since Mohegan Sun is about halfway between where we live and the city our daughter lives in. We aren't big gamblers, but we did have some fun playing slots!

For us, this was a terrific winter destination... plenty to do, all indoors! We had a few really enjoyable meals and had a great experience at the spa. There is shopping, too. Good option, since the weather outside was cold and snowy!

Room Tip: We had a river view room on a high floor... very nice.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank katpag1
MoheganSunCT, Manager at Mohegan Sun, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2014

Thanks for this great review! We're happy we could be the setting for your family get-together. Hope you'll all join us again soon!

Reviewed February 11, 2014

I was having a great time at the resort until I asked for a late checkout. I was at there as an ice storm was coming in later that night. I checked out a day early (no problem) but then asked for a late checkout. My train was not coming until 3PM so I asked about 2PM. He said no problem. The resort was empty. I had lunch and spent about 45 minutes in the room until I checked out at 2PM. The guy I had talked to wasn't there and the checkout person told me that I was not told 2PM, as their policy is Noon. So now I'm a liar. We argued for some time and the manager came over and reiterated what was said. They did say if I hadn't used the room that they could take off the charge. I said I sat in a chair and wtached TV from 1:15 to 2. She said, "so you did use it." Ugh. I might have still given it a 2 or 3 rating except that I sent an email through their website and still haven't recieved a response a week later. This is no way to treat guests. Even if somehow I had misinterpreted something, was it worth it for $82.50 (they wound up offering me a half day rate). BTW, I wasn't even paying for the room, it was a convention and my company paid.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
3  Thank Mike S
Reviewed February 10, 2014

I'm currently here as we speak with my boyfriend. The aura of this hotel and casino is so relaxed, clean, and beautiful. Hotel room is very clean! Plenty of towels, linens, pillows provided. We just tried Michael Jordan's Steakhouse..great food and service! Casino is spacious..divided into three casinos (Earth, Wind and Sky). Plenty of staff on site and they have been rather helpful and are quite friendly. Great overall!

• Stayed: February 2014

Thanks for sharing your experience with us! We appreciate the kind words and hope that you'll join us again soon!

Reviewed February 7, 2014 via mobile

We go to Mohegan Sun for my husbands birthday. It's good for 1 or 2 nights. The rooms are beautiful!!! Clean and great views. Modern furnishings pretty nice. We have never had a bad meal there. It's nice to be able to go 45 minutes away and enter this amazing place. It's so great to get away with good service, good food, a little shopping, gambling, live music all in a gorgeous atmosphere.

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank Cynahen

Thanks for this great review! We're glad we could help you celebrate your husband's birthday. Hope to see you both again soon!