“Great stay during the wine festival” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Mohegan Sun

Mohegan Sun
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Uncasville
cattjer812
“Great stay during the wine festival”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

We stayed in Mohegan sun since they were hosting the sun wine fest. The hotel is huge and has three large casinos. Everything is beautiful, restaurants great, selection of stores were fantastic. The room was very clean, and they adjusted our rate upon arrival since the current rate was less. My only complaint was they charged us for minibar items we did not consume, which will hopefully be resolved timely.

• 4 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (472)
  • Turkish first
Columbus, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

i stayed there with my family
lots of choices for food for every meal of the day( buffets or fancy restaurants)

My kids actually even had fun as there were lots of activities and pools for the kids
nice rooms

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Uncasville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

I just returned from another stay at Mohegan Sun, and once again, I was not disappointed. We had our buddies bachelor party. We hired bachelor party strippers. These girls were amazing. The hotel was beautiful. The food was amazing. The club was great, the music was so so. I recommend this place to anyone.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
new york
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

My husband and I just got back from a two-night stay at Mohegan Sun. We have stayed and played there before and enjoyed it just as much as the first time. The rooms are clean and beautiful...service is prompt and friendly and atmosphere is exciting, yet calming. Had a good dinner at TUSCANY restaurant and played [gambled] the night away! We live only two hours away but feel as though we are on vacation. We are looking forward to returning as soon as we accumulate some extra "throw-away" cash!

Room Tip: No specifics....we are happy with good shower, cleanliness and closeness to elevator
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Dover, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

We had dinner and a show to see Cyndi Lauper with my scattered family in Boston and Brooklyn . Great accommodations and venue for shows . Great food too!! We enjoy this as a quick and easy get away with no hassles checking in or parking. All the employees are very friendly and helpful as well.

2 Thank WBDover
South Salem, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013 via mobile

I just returned from another stay at Mohegan Sun, and once again, I was not disappointed. My quoted room rate went down upon check-in, so I splurged and upgraded to a Cove Suite. Room was clean and comfy, but I think housekeeping went a bit heavy on air freshened!

The casino was fun, dealers friendly, and I didn't lose as much as usual, so I think I won!

Had a quick supper at Bobby's Burger Palace. Sat at the bar, where I was entertained by the bar tender during my meal. Burger and fries delish as usual.

At one point I was trying to find a specific slot machine, asked a slot attendant, who didn't just point me in the right direction, but walked me right there.

All in all, only good things to say about Mohegan Sun, once again!

2 Thank Ambie1957
Feeding Hills, Massachusetts
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

i was on my computer one night and i read all my emails. while i was playing around an email came in from mohegan sun. it was 6 pm and i checked the email. it was from mohegan sun. it said check our calender for our hotel prices. i did and they offered me 2 free nights for jan 14 and 15. i immediatly tried to book the rooms online. i couldn't get thru and tried and tried. i finally called about 6:10. i was told the free rooms were already taken. i said how could that be i just got the email. i was told that it was a mass email sent and the rooms were gone. they offered me rooms for $49. i said fine. they said it was a kingsize bed. i said i needed 2 double or queen. that would be $59. i took the 2 rooms. when i checked into the hotel i complained about their system. because there were cancellations i got my rooms for free. i think thats a bad way of doing business. i get emails from foxwoods for months on end offering free rooms. never a problem. in fact today i got a email for free rooms for march already. i will never stay at mohegan sun again. i will gamble but not stay

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars
MoheganSunCT, Dave J. - Social Media Specialist at Mohegan Sun, responded to this review, January 23, 2013
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We apologize for any inconveniences you may have experienced. We would encourage you to give our Guest Relations team a call at 866.707.3317 to discuss this further.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Uncasville
Hyatt Place Mohegan Sun
Grand Pequot Tower
Grand Pequot Tower
#2 of 4 in Mashantucket
4.0 of 5 stars 425 reviews

Been to Mohegan Sun? Share your experiences!