Mohegan Sun
$93
$156
$139
Hyatt.com
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Uncasville(Uncasville)(Great Value!)
$104
Clarion Inn(New London)
$63
ClarionHotels
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $71/night.

$76
$124
Travelocity
$38
3,230 results
All reviewssky towerwolf densummer shackseasons buffetgreat casinothames riverjohnny rocketsatlantic cityslot machinesnon smokinghotel and casinoget awaytable gamesvalet parkingcasino floormid weekgreat room
Reviewed November 11, 2012 via mobile

I absolutely loved staying at this hotel. It was so convenient staying at the casino. I could gamble whenever I felt like it. Also, pool was awesome. It felt like I was away in Florida with all the palm trees surrounding me. Great bar and bartender! I can't wait to go back.

• Stayed: November 2012
1  Thank jamuslyn
Reviewed November 8, 2012

I have stayed for 3 days and enjoyed every second. We entered the facility and assisted all the way from the parking garage to the Guest Services, which is about a mile, with employees. Friendly, helpful, polite and upbeat, all of them. We were welcomed great and the first impression gave us that we were at the right place after home! Then she asked about our trip and learned that we stayed at the ferry terminal for 2 days and had trouble living Nantucket... while she was doing the paper works we were looking around and learning the environment. In a few minutes we were sent to our room, it was a suite, we were upgraded and threated as VIP just because we were having a very bad 2 days, it was unforgettable... the room was excellent, clean, neat and spotless, we requested an extra amenity and it was brought just in 2 minutes with an employee who has a very big smile, cheerful and kind. we left for dinner and thanked to guest service employee for her gesture and she was looking like she wanted to do more! Bell & concierge desk recommend us a restaurant which was great and after we turned back we have seen a champagne and a fruit basket in our room. We really forgot our last 2 days trouble and welcomed not as a VIP, as a member of the mohegan family at our first stay. The bed was the most comfortable bed we had ever seen, the employee was the friendliest, politest, the place was the cleanest at all details ever I have been as a frequent traveler around the world...

Room Tip: All rooms are quiet and comfortable but, Higher floor suites have a tremendous view
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 7, 2012 via mobile

Stayed on a Monday night. We arrived late afternoon and were upgraded to a beautiful one bedroom suite. The accommodations were really nice. Separate living room with flat panel TV and half bath and bedroom with King bed and nice bathroom with tub and separate shower.
We dined at the Michael Jordan Cafe. My wife had filet mignon and I had the pasta with lobster and shrimp. Iceberg wedge and "go-go bread" appetizer. The meal was great as it has always been every time we eat there.. The quality of meat they use is great. Super tender and tasty cut with a fork. Played a bit in the casino. Because it was a week day it was pretty quiet but not "dead" feeling like is often the case when a place isn't busy. You could pretty much get to any machine or table game you wanted. It's nice that there is always a free performance from a band at the Wolfs Den. Listened to live music as we played slots. Next day we did take out breakfast from Geno's - they were out of cream cheese for bagels!? Guess we have to cut them some slack because of hurricane Sandy the prior week. What they really need here is a good sit down breakfast place. Birches, which used to have great breakfasts but slipped a bit on recent visits, is closed at present. Hopefully someplace with a good breakfast will come in its place.
Always enjoy our stays at Mohegan and this time was no exception. It is such a large resort with lots to do. . Every employee we came in contact with was helpful and cheerful too, which makes the trip more enjoyable. Can't wait to go back again.

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Mohegan Sun was a great place to stay because we were evacuated from our home during Hurricane Sandy. The Hotel has its own power source so we knew we wouldn't lose it during our stay. Once the Governor closed the Ct. State highways, there wasn't much opened in the Casino but we were able to walk around and eat.

Room Tip: I only stayed there this one time but we were on the 10th floor facing the River and the room was very quiet.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
MoheganSunCT, Dave J. - Social Media Specialist at Mohegan Sun, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2012

Thank you for the review. We're happy you decided to ride out Sandy with us. We hope to see you again under better circumstances!

Reviewed November 4, 2012

Stayed here 10/30 to 11/1. Hotel was sold out due to Atlantic City closing, and the bad weather in the north east. Even sold out, I requested a room on a certain floor and block 3 weeks prior to arrival. When I checked in, I was told it was noted in my reservation and they actually held it for me. That's classy service. All the employees go out of their way for you, and thats why I frequent this facility about 4 to 5 times a year.
Rooms are spotless and well kept. The "Sun" has everything you would want. Great pool. Plenty of shops and eateries. Express check-out if desired, and valet service is prompt and courtious. Already making my reservation for next month!!

Room Tip: River and Cove view rooms are the best.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo

Thanks for this great review. We know are hard work is paying off when we receive feedback like this! See you soon!