“A Nice surprise”

Geno's Fast Break
Ranked #39 of 51 Restaurants in Uncasville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Geno's Food Court is a wonderful way to complete your casino experience, enjoy a great meal, reasonably priced. Choices range from traditional favorites to interesting, inventive dishes. From hearty appetizers to tempting desserts, we deliver satisfaction on every level. Whatever you're in the mood for, Geno's can fit the bill. Geno's Fast Break is located at Mohegan Sun casino in Uncasville, CT. We have various locations throughout, including: Geno's Food Court; Geno's Pub; Geno's Bagels, Sweets, & Subs; Wok-On by Geno's
Groton, Connecticut
“A Nice surprise”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

There were not many restaurants opened and I really did not want to eat at the food court but I decided to go along with my husband's suggestion. We both ordered soup and salads and I was quite surprised. The soup was tasty and hot and the salad was fresh and huge. I would go back after trying it once.

Visited October 2012

Oakdale, Connecticut, United States
“why bother”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

With all the other choices when your at the casino, your better off someplace else. For is not that great and over priced. The only positive, it is quick, but that is because most of it is pre-made and in warmers.

Visited September 2012
Milford, Connecticut
“Worst Asian Noodles!”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

I ordered the Chicken Noodle bowl from the Asian section of the food court, and it was the worst thing ever put in a bowl! I didn't expect much to begin with (hard to mess up chicken and noodles, right?), but when I received my order (that I paid over $10 for), and it looked like noodle soup with veges, I thought ok, so its more like soup..no big deal. Wrong! It was waterlogged, soggy, tasteless noodles and a few pieces of unseasoned, steamed chicken, swimming in water (not broth!), and the veges...freezer burned "veg-all" and frozen mini corns that still tasted frozen, even though it was hot. It was so bad, it made Ramen noodles look like gourmet. I added 3 packets of soy sauce, and salt and pepper trying to make it edible. It didn't help. $10.62 straight into the trash. Hence, the "terrible value" rating. I'll stick with the deli sandwich next time.

• Visited September 2012
Mt Olive NJ
“Decent deli fare”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

For what it is, totally satisfying.Good selections, fast service, real lobster in the lobster roll, good cheesesteak sandwich, large portions, very friendly and helpful table staff (I left her a tip even though you kind of seat yourself)

Visited August 2012
Suffern
“Reasonable priced and tasty "fast"food”
Reviewed September 6, 2012

cafeteria style but a bit nicer.... choice of different foods (Mexican, Chinese, grill etc).... like a food court. meals around $10 each.... fast. my nachos were excellent quality.

Visited September 2012