“Delicious meal”

Bobby Flay's Bar Americain
Ranked #12 of 51 Restaurants in Uncasville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Bar scene, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Hebron, Connecticut
“Delicious meal”
Reviewed November 12, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I had dinner Monday night while staying at the casino hotel. It was a very quiet night, but we had very good service. Our wait staff was attentive and helpful. I had the lamb loin with quinoa and carrots. It was perfectly cooked and very good. The portion was not too big or small. I enjoyed it very much. My husband had a ribeye steak that was cooked perfectly for him. The smashed potatoes with goat cheese was fabulous! I recommend this for a special meal occasion. The price was okay, a couple of drinks and the meal was under $100 with tip.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Chocosusie

New Jersey
“They tried to pass off a Strip Steak for a Ribeye- classless”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

My husband and I and another couple went to BA last week. DISAPPOINTING is how I would describe it in one word. They were out of the "special fried chicken" at 6:30 pm. Really?? My husband had to order something else so he ordered the ribeye. What he got was a strip steak, which most diners can tell is NOT a ribeye. My friend's sweet potatoes were cold, and her pork chop was very peppery (even though she asked lots of questions about whether it was spicy or not)…. the special fried chicken (we did get one order) was not special at all. The fried were good and the drinks were fine (hard to mess up vodka and cranberry). We will NEVER go back!

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Woodsy88
Liberty, New York
“Bobby Flay's Bar Americain”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

From the moment we entered the restaurant my wife and I new we were in for a fantastic dinner, the appetizers (oysters & lobster shooters) were phenomenal. Both entrees {Duck Comfit & the Shrimp & Grits were delicious, and the service was excellent. It was comparable to any 4 star NYC restaurant. We will definitely return.

• Visited November 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“Horrible Service, Overcooked Steaks!”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Not only did the waiter spill a drink literally all over my shirt and pants, one of our steaks was completely over cooked! For a $50 steak, they should get it right. For almost a $200 check for two people, one should not be soaked by an incompetent waiter to sit there soaked during dinner! The other steak was over cooked. The sleazy looking manager never came over to us. He literally hid from us with all of the issues. Totally unacceptable. Bobby Flay can do better. I would never go back to this restaurant again.

Problems happen. However, when management hides and the staff does nothing, this makes for the last vista to this establishment. Just absolutely insulting disregard for customer satisfaction. Do not bother to go to this shack!

• Visited October 2013
3 Thank maria_egypt_2010
Needham, Massachusetts
“A Nice Meal”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

Service and food was great but it was strange the way they seated people in clusters instead of spreading them out for quiet conversation and privacy.

Visited September 2013