“A burger doesn't get better than this”

Bobby's Burger Palace
Ranked #1 of 5 Quick Bites in Uncasville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night
Description: Bobby's Burger Palace (BBP) presents signature burgers inspired by Chef Bobby Flay's extensive travels throughout America and love of the grill in a convenient casual setting.
Reviewed August 11, 2018

We drove to MOHEGAN SUN casino for BOBBY's and KRISPY KREME. We played a few slots while there as well.
I've eaten burgers; gourmet burgers that were around $14. My wife's was $6.95 and mine was $8.50.
I would gladly have paid $15 for that burger. You can't go wrong.

Reviewed August 7, 2018

Spent time at Bobby's Burger Palace and the food was fast, delicious and the service was great. Would recommend this place to eat.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed August 7, 2018

Lighter more reasonably priced food in the casino. You queue up in line to make your order - kind of a build a burger scenario. then you wait to be seated in some long shared tables and diner type bar. the Burgers were great as well as the fries. I got the chicken sandwich this time with cheeses and chips on top. excellent. Better than paying an arm and a leg in one of the restaurants. Of course if you are winning go for a bigger restaurant :)

Reviewed August 6, 2018

We got there just before the crowd about 5:15 pm and got a table place and ordered. Our food was delivered pretty fast. The servers are so friendly and really helpful and good.

Reviewed August 4, 2018 via mobile

I love this place, the food is always spot on. I usually order the Dallas burger. The combination of tastes makes it difficult to stop and enjoy, I seem to be almost done before thinking I ate too fast!
I measure all burgers against Bobby's and few come close.
Enjoy the sweet potato fries too.
And the milkshake is hard to put down, so don't start it before the food

Date of visit: July 2018