“Great burgers and shakes ”

Bobby's Burger Palace
Ranked #1 of 51 Restaurants in Uncasville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch
Description: Bobby's Burger Palace (BBP) presents signature burgers inspired by Chef Bobby Flay's extensive travels throughout America and love of the grill in a convenient casual setting.
Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

I went to The Mohegan Sun Arena to see Bon Jovi and after screaming and shaking the body for couple of hours we ended up in BBP. Great music matches perfect with burgers and this place makes really good ones. I had the L.A burger because I love avocado. It was tasty and not heavy. Also, I order a mango milkshake and it was delicious, specially with real chunky wiped cream. I can't forget the fries!!! Really good. Another great place to eat at the Mohegan's.

There are newer reviews for Bobby's Burger Palace

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Each time I head to Mohegan Sun for a day of gambling, I always end the day at Bobby's Burger Palace. Only a couple of times was it undercooked, which they brought another one properly cooked. They always undercooked the onion rings which I love. So I learned, so now when I order the rings I tell them I want them "well, well, well, well, well done". There is nothing worse than a limp onion ring. Now they come out super crispy, even burnt, which is perfect for me. Great service and good price.

1  Thank BibleBobK
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Of course since I love Bobby Flay on the cooking channel, had to try out the burger joint. We had skipped dinner before a concert, and we were hungry but didn’t want to eat too much that late so we shared a blue cheese burger and fries. The fries were okay, ketchup was really good. The hamburger was delicious. I think it is a nice novelty and great for something light to share (or greasy to soak up the alcohol!) but there are much better food choices at the Sun.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

One of the BEST burgers I have ever had. I ordered it medium and I never received a more perfectly cooked burger. Not only is the food fantastic the prices are very reasonable.
If you are looking for a quick bite this place cannot be beat!

Reviewed October 9, 2013

I love this place. Delicious burgers, sweet potato fries, onion rings. Never go to Mohegan sun without a visit to Bobby's .