“Food for your inner child” 5 of 5 bubbles

Bobby's Burger Palace
Ranked #1 of 50 Restaurants in Uncasville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Bobby's Burger Palace (BBP) presents signature burgers inspired by Chef Bobby Flay's extensive travels throughout America and love of the grill in a convenient casual setting.
Connecticut
“Food for your inner child”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2013

My husband and I wanted to try something new to eat at Mohegan Sun and decided to go with Bobby's Burger Palace. This place is different because your order at the register and then grab a seat and they bring the food to you. The burgers as you would expect, are phenomenal. Plus I love going to a restaurant and getting a burger they way you want it, and not the standard of what they can serve in regards to beef and temperature. If I want a medium rare burger, I don't want one that's best cooked to death. I got the LA burger with watercress, avocado relish and american cheese. It was cooked perfectly and the bun to burger ratio was perfect. You could taste the freshness of the ingredients and it was just oh so good.
To compliment our meal, we both got a side of fries (and two people can share one order of fries) and we each got a milkshake, me a Strawberry and my hubby Vanilla. Our inner children could not have been more happy. And on top of that, the prices are great compared to what you're going to throw down to eat at most of the restaurants at the casino!
Also what I found nice about Bobby's is that you didn't have to get a standard burger, you could get turkey or chicken burgers, or even your burger over a salad for the low card option.
A definite must go at Mohegan Sun! Yummy!

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Northampton, Massachusetts
“Undercooked burgers”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2013

The burgers were very good but I must warn you that they are undercooked. I ordered a med well and got a rare. The best thing to do is order it more well done than you require. That is my opinion however maybe we just hit it on a bad day. The person on the cash registers shows you a chart but it didn't compare to the actual way the burgers were served. The person taking the order seemed pretty inept because each burger ordered was not served as requested. We were in a hurry and didn't want to have to wait until they tried to served two burgers the way they were ordered. However I must add that the burgers were very tasty even though they were undercooked to my preference.

Oxford, Massachusetts
“Hit or Miss”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

I have eaten here a handful of times. The only issue is sometimes the kitchen rushes the food and you get an under cooked burger. On one occasion it was still cold in the middle. If all is done right, everything is very very very good and the shakes are perfect late at night

Central Mass
“Best of but maybe not best burger for me!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2013 via mobile

I have been there twice now. I had Philly and Palace Classic and thought both were great. Brother had Miami and also Palace Classic and liked them. I like crunchified, him not so much. Onion rings were ok not great and would skipped second time. Good sweet potato fries and good fries but both not great. Like that I could get bottled Coke products. Price really wasn't bad when you consider casino and the premium burger level. All ala carte of course, but almost standard at those places. So if your at Mohegan sun and looking for a bite to eat, try them out..

New York City, New York
“Great Burgers!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2013

Great burgers, if you crunchify your burger, they stack potato chips on it. Great milkshakes also. Great if you don't want a formal dinner before a concert.

Visited April 2013