“Great burger and good price”

Bobby's Burger Palace
Ranked #1 of 51 Restaurants in Uncasville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner
Description: Bobby's Burger Palace (BBP) presents signature burgers inspired by Chef Bobby Flay's extensive travels throughout America and love of the grill in a convenient casual setting.
Reviewed March 7, 2013

We tried this for the first time visiting the Mohegan Sun casino. The burger was amazing and the fries were equally good. I had the Philadelphia Burger. Everyone in our party enjoyed the food. It was a Saturday night and not sure if we could find 4 seats since we were in a fairly long line but it was no problem finding seats once we ordered our food. The turn around is good. Staff was very efficient. I would go here again.

There are newer reviews for Bobby's Burger Palace

Reviewed March 4, 2013

I went here with my mom when we were out at the casino. We were in the mood for a tasty burger and that's what we got. I had the Santa Fe burger and it was very good although I must say that it was a bit on the small side. It's a la carte but the $3 sweet potato fries we got were delicious and plentiful. It's a bit pricey considering you seat yourself at a counter but you're at the casino so you're going to pay more. Ultimately the meal was delicious and that's what matters.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

Went here in December before a concert. I was very much looking forward to having one of their milkshakes. My burger was excellent, the fries were amazing. I did not love the communal seating but that's the only option you have. The line was long but it moved very quickly and efficiently. I was incredibly disappointed with the milkshake. The flavor was excellent, but I didn't finish it because every time I took a sip I was surprised by a piece of paper. I asked the waiter about it, who was totally unconcerned and did not offer to take it off the bill. Per the waiter, that is very common because the ice cream portions come wrapped in paper and it is "very difficult" to get all of the paper off. His "yeah, that happens" attitude was disappointing and frankly, not a good excuse. I wouldn't recommend the milkshake, but the burgers and fries are excellent.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

Second time eating here. Trendy place, almost always a line to place your order, they bring your food to your table when it's ready. Service was decent and fairly quick.

PROS: Grilled cheese was very tasty, french fries and sweet potato fries were plentiful in a $3.00 side order. Fry sauce was tasty. Burger was good. Dark Chocolate milkshake was delish!

CONS: You don't get a lot of onion rings in your order - we got five rings of varying sizes in a $3.00 side order. Not a big fan of communal seating, which is all they have in this restaurant.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

I have been to Bobby Flays a couple of times at Mohegan Sun and the burgers and fries were very good and the milkshakes are as good as everyone says they are. The restaurant staff has always been good to me in the past until this trip. I was at Mohegan for a concert and wanted to stop by for a milkshake and since I didn't have time to wait in line at the restaurant I thought I would stop by the bar to get one and my boyfriend wanted to get a drink as well. After waiting patiently for about 15 minutes none of the bartenders would even acknowledge us and served people who came after us. I can understand that they can get very busy but all they had to say was i will be right with you in a minute instead of ignoring us. It seemed no matter what we did whether we called them or waved money at them they still would not pay any attention to us so we just left. I honestly want to give this place a higher rating because the food and milkshakes are delicious but the bar service was just such a turn off this time round.