“Good It Happens”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 13, 2018

Good pizza just like they made in New Haven..you won't be sorry that you ate there. One of the best pizzas in the area

Reviewed August 13, 2018

Have eaten many times at Frank Pepe's in New Haven (great spot, although overpriced) and we were excited to try out the spot at Mohegan. Food took forever to come out, waitress was non-existent and large chunks of clam shells were in the White Clam pizza we ordered. Luckily I found the review by Josephreviewer on 6/27/2017 claiming the exact same thing otherwise I would have been searching for missing pieces of tooth for a while. Unlimited better options at Mohegan. Do not waste your time with a kitchen that isn't concerned with removing clam shells.

Reviewed August 8, 2018

We think Frank Pepe’s pizza is the best, no matter of the location. The crust is thin, tasty, and crunchy. The toppings are Devine. I don’t think there’s a better place for pizza on the east coast.

Reviewed August 7, 2018

This was one of the worst pizzas I've had. The crust was burned and dry, the tomato sauce had no flavor, it was short on toppings, and way overpriced. The wait for takeout was 20 minutes and longer if you wished to be seated. I don't plan to return.

Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

Yum , one of the best pizzas I have tried to date, not to miss , our friends from ct took us there and it was awesome !!