“Just as good as the original”

Frank Pepe Pizzeria Napoletana
Ranked #12 of 52 Restaurants in Uncasville
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 14, 2014

Who said NYC has the best pizza? Clearly someone who hasn't had a Frank Pepe pie. This place is just as good as the original location. I always order a whole pie to take home.

Reviewed May 14, 2014

Although might not be your favorite hometown/ local piazza "go to"
---We thoroughly enjoyed it. Can order typical round with any one of many toppings. Attentive Service.

Reviewed May 3, 2014

Those brick ovens book the pizzas real quick, so there is never a long wait. The pizza is always yummy- would definitely recommend.

Reviewed April 28, 2014

Been here many times. Always satisfied. Was going to Mohegan Sun, so might as well. Getting expensive there. Great pizza, but out of 10 tables there ( including ours ) all the pizzas were burnt around the edges. Would hesitate going again.

Reviewed April 13, 2014

I finally tried a Pepe pizza after years of hearing about this "amazing pizza". Quite frankly I was not too impressed. There was a lack of flavor and while I love crispy thin crust pizza, this one was charred black on the bottom yet the top showed no signs of being over cooked. The result was that charcoal seemed the predominant flavor.

The girl who took my order was extremely pleasant at the counter so she deserves some praise but while I'm glad I finally tried this pizza I'm pretty certain it is the last time.

1  Thank Mossimo I