“Very nice place for kids to have fun”
Review of Kids Quest

Kids Quest
More attraction details
Owner description: Kids Quest is the largest supervised children's entertainment provider in the United States for children 6 weeks to 12 years old. Kids Quest offers a variety of activities: gym, Karaoke Star Stage, arcade and video games (Wii(R), iPad(R), Kinect(R)), indoor play piece, arts and crafts, Quest Cafe, Tiny Tot room, group games, and more! (Activities vary by center.) Our centers are open seven days a week, including nights and holidays. Our staff is certified in CPR and first aid. Kids Quest is a shoe-free environment and socks are required (available for purchase). This property also has a Cyber Quest supervised family-friendly entertainment arcade featuring non-violent games appropriate for all ages. Children under the age of 12 are required to be with an adult, and those over 12 can enjoy the arcade on their own. Cyber Quest employees are unique to the industry as they are trained not only to serve guests, but interact with them in order to provide a high level of customer service and game playing enjoyment. Snacks and meals are available for purchase at the cafe they share with Kids Quest. Cyber Quest provides entertainment 365 days a year.
Boston, Massachusetts
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 65 helpful votes
“Very nice place for kids to have fun”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

My son really likes this place. I think the arcade itself is a bit on the smallish side. But then again, I am not 10 year old. It is clean, brightly lit and decorated. There is also a kids club here that offers supervised child care. Yes, yes. I know what you are thinking. It is awful to go to a casino and them dump your children off there. Some people do this and leave their children there for hours on end. However, my son actually enjoys it and asks to go at the end of the day after we've had family things together. He'll go for an hour or two and gets to play video games we don't have at home like iPADS, Sony, XBox, etc. He thinks this is great. They also allow kids ot chose snacks, drinks, etc (at your discretion). He also likes this - there is also a small basketball court the kids can play around in. It's for kids of all ages as it has activities for the smaller kiddos too such as a play maze. My son enjoyed his "break" as he called it (Ha...a break from Mom and Dad)... The staff is super friendly.

Visited April 2013

USA
37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“L O U D Kids love it”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

A good respite while the parents gamble. You can leave your kids here to play arcade games while you go gamble & have some fun...... Personally, I could not do that. So we take turns staying with the kids. It's torture! It is so loud at Kids Quest and there is so much going on... But it is for their entertainment not the adults.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank mysticalbythesea
Norwalk, Connecticut
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Kids had a blast!”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

We took our kids for an overnight stay, they went with a babysitter while we were at a concert and I took them again in the morning while everyone slept in. They had a great time.

Visited December 2012
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Perfect for wasting time with you kids having fun.”
Reviewed January 21, 2013 via mobile

My sons and I spent about an hour playing the various games. They had a good selection of ticket and coin machines. The prize selection was good but I felt that the amount of tickets needed for a prize was too much. My oldest boy hit the 1000 ticket jackpot before we left. We shall return!

1 Thank blackshirtcrew
Bayport, New York
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“A place for kids to enjoy”
Reviewed January 7, 2013

Took my daughter here on a recent trip to Mohegan sun. The place is nice, very kid-friendly and the staff were all helpful and attentive. Although part of the place is not open due to renovation, my daughter had a good time. They have a lot of games and toys to keep kids entertained. A nice place to leave your kids while exploring the casino.

Visited January 2013