“Kids love it”

Kids Quest at Mohegan Sun Casino
More attraction details
Owner description: Kids Quest is the largest supervised children's entertainment provider in the United States for children 6 weeks to 12 years old. Kids Quest offers a variety of activities: gym, Karaoke Star Stage, arcade and video games (Wii(R), iPad(R), Kinect(R)), indoor play piece, arts and crafts, Quest Cafe, Tiny Tot room, group games, and more! (Activities vary by center.) Our centers are open seven days a week, including nights and holidays. Our staff is certified in CPR and first aid. Kids Quest is a shoe-free environment and socks are required (available for purchase). This property also has a Cyber Quest supervised family-friendly entertainment arcade featuring non-violent games appropriate for all ages. Children under the age of 12 are required to be with an adult, and those over 12 can enjoy the arcade on their own. Cyber Quest employees are unique to the industry as they are trained not only to serve guests, but interact with them in order to provide a high level of customer service and game playing enjoyment. Snacks and meals are available for purchase at the cafe they share with Kids Quest. Cyber Quest provides entertainment 365 days a year.
Reviewed October 14, 2012

Games, tickets, prizes. The kids will love it here. Buy the special package if your going to be around for a while!

Reviewed September 9, 2012

On the morning of Thursday August 30 th I brought my daughter Summer to the Kid's Quest facility at Mohegan Sum ! There while UNSUPERVISED 2 boys one was named Steven is all I know were allowed to relentlessly pelt my daughter with random footballs,basketbalss,weighted bowling pins etc she said basically anything not nailed down . Well from Thurs until Sat she was STILL symptomatic of this . It subsided a bit after she has already missed out on her last week of Summer vaca due to STRICT BED rest ! No tv ipod or even READING ! Well on tues at 10 am her docotr cleared her to go to school she was sooooo excited :( she made it through the day was looking forward to the following day but Weds woke up totally smptomatic AGAIN so we took her a local hospital where they MISDIAGNOSED her with a UTI ! I have missed 2 days of work I KNOW SHE is MOSt important but since I dont get child support for her I HAVE to work o support her ! Also I had to RUSH her to Yale yesterday while the WHOLE state was under TORNADO watch because one again she was in EXTREME pain . This has been going on for 10 days now :( She went from a happy healthy kid OVERNIGYHT ! Thanks for NOTHING Kids Quest !!!!!

10  Thank VousCrew
Reviewed September 4, 2012

I was very unsure at first to leave my daughter jus anywhere. I loved the set up, I loved the cleanliness and loved the great employees or very friendly. Most important my daughter had a great time. Best tip is get a Mohegan coupon book available during most events in the arena and save 20%. My most important tip is you can limit what snacks and drinks your kids can buy in there. Unlimited may be a mstake and expensive, limiting to 0 may cause crying but 1 or 2 things are a nice treat.

1  Thank sctredsoxone
Reviewed August 23, 2012

Our 4 children, ages 8, 6, 4, and 4 loved Kid's Quest. It was a great place to bring the kids before we went back to our hotel room. I think it's a great idea to have this area in the casino so the whole family can enjoy being there.

Reviewed August 22, 2012

Lots for the kids to do. Kids enjoy it. They also hace a baby sitting service if you needed it. Not sure of price because we never used the service.