“joke”
Review of Kids Quest

Kids Quest
More attraction details
Owner description: Kids Quest is the largest supervised children's entertainment provider in the United States for children 6 weeks to 12 years old. Kids Quest offers a variety of activities: gym, Karaoke Star Stage, arcade and video games (Wii(R), iPad(R), Kinect(R)), indoor play piece, arts and crafts, Quest Cafe, Tiny Tot room, group games, and more! (Activities vary by center.) Our centers are open seven days a week, including nights and holidays. Our staff is certified in CPR and first aid. Kids Quest is a shoe-free environment and socks are required (available for purchase). This property also has a Cyber Quest supervised family-friendly entertainment arcade featuring non-violent games appropriate for all ages. Children under the age of 12 are required to be with an adult, and those over 12 can enjoy the arcade on their own. Cyber Quest employees are unique to the industry as they are trained not only to serve guests, but interact with them in order to provide a high level of customer service and game playing enjoyment. Snacks and meals are available for purchase at the cafe they share with Kids Quest. Cyber Quest provides entertainment 365 days a year.
Norwich, Connecticut
41 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“joke”
Reviewed January 31, 2012

this place is a joke just dont watch the kids and first of all way take your kids to play there while you lose money just a fast way out to take care of your own kids and waste your hard earned dollars

4 Thank KEITH L

Boston, Massachusetts
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Ok for a little while, the kids got bored...”
Reviewed December 30, 2011

Now the idea of leaving your kids at a casino while you gamble is a little perverse to me honestly. The staff there told me some parents leave their kids there the whole time they are open(like 12 hrs!) Yikes! They should have their kids taken away from them if you ask me, but that is another story. We have left our kids there for 5 hrs or so, and they said it was ok but got bored. Not sure if the staff if really watching them anyway - I had my 12 yr old keep an eye on my little ones while they were there. Not something I am planning on doing again but it was adequate. Don't expect kid shangri-la. And please don't leave them there all day and night!

Visited March 2011
2 Thank TheXtraPickyTraveler
Westchester, NY
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“No question- I'd gladly leave my toddler there again.”
Reviewed December 25, 2011

My husband and I hadn't had anything resembling a date night in so many months. So on the way to a family vacation, we decided to spend a couple of days at Mohegan Sun, hoping we'd like KidsQuest enough that we could leave our 1-yr-old confidently and enjoy a meal and comedy show without bibs and bottles. We did a trial run the first night, leaving him for an hour or two, and he LOVED it. I don't think he was even aware we were gone. He made frends right away and dove into the new toys. He also started walking in earnest right after that, having been inspired by seeing other mobile kids. They accomodated all our requests about feeding, called us when he bumped his head (just to keep us informed- he was fine and it was just his stage to be pulling himself up and falling into stuff), and were very friendly. We greatly appreciated the security measures of the bar code, though after the first night, the staff knew us and our baby by name and face. We were glad he was in a room devoted to under-age-2 babies so there was no chance he'd get trampled. Every kid we saw at KidsQuest seemed to be having a ball. Oh, and they gave us a little write-up each time to tell us what he enjoyed playing with and how much they enjoyed having him. Would definitely use KidsQuest again without hesitation.

1 Thank hkobilin
Connecticut
37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 77 helpful votes
“Good arcade”
Reviewed December 15, 2011

Lots of fun games.. Definitely worth checking out if you have kids or like arcades..

Visited November 2011
NY
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Kids loved it!”
Reviewed October 22, 2011

Make sure kids have socks on! They had a blast, and everything, but food was included.

Visited July 2011