“Great Food!”

Margaritaville Mohegan Sun
Ranked #9 of 51 Restaurants in Uncasville
Cuisines: American, Bar, Grill
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Margaritaville is a fresh tropical breeze in the Casino of the Wind at Mohegan Sun. The Porch of Indecision, with the only waterfront view at the Casino, overlooks the Thames River with a wall of windows to catch the breeze when the weather is nice. But watch out for the Nor'easter, a storm that pours not rain but margaritas into our giant blender! The island-inspired menu offers something for everyone with American and regional favorites and of course, signature margaritas.
Ludorf, Germany
“Great Food!”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

The food is great there and you do not wait for anything. We went on 02/16/2013 and Sally our waitress was so nice and good to us. We will be back. Don't for get to have a lot of Margarita's.

• Visited February 2013
CourtneyGuestService, Guest Relations Manager at Margaritaville Mohegan Sun, responded to this review, February 19, 2013
Jane Calento R - We are thrilled you enjoyed our food, drinks and service so much! And we have to agree, don't forget the margaritas! Thanks for spending some time with us!

Farmington, Connecticut
“Terrific staff, food and atmosphere!”
Reviewed February 9, 2013

We were just there during Blizzard Charlotte/Nemo. Most of the restaurants were closed but not Margaritaville. With a staff that had been working for 2 days straight (driving ban due to the storm), their positive attitudes were very welcoming. Our server Brandy was excellent!! Her recommendations were right on! Absolutely loved the Salmon. The Manager, Rosa Davila-Alvarez, was one of the nicest people I have ever met. Very friendly and outgoing. I definitely would recommend this restaurant. I have eaten here one time before and also had a great meal and excellent service.

• Visited February 2013
CourtneyGuestService, Guest Relations Manager at Margaritaville Mohegan Sun, responded to this review, February 11, 2013
Charlotte F - Wow! Thank you for spending some time in Margaritaville while you were snowed in at Mohegan Sun! It is wonderful to hear you enjoyed your meal, had some fun and left impressed with our staff. Your review will be shared with the entire team and we will continue to thank them for a job well done!

Colchester, Connecticut
“Awful”
Reviewed February 4, 2013 via mobile

This place is bad. I have never had a good meal here. If you must, keep it simple like hot wings, nachos, or whatever. But really there are much better options in this casino. If you are into the Caribbean decor, or if you are excited to eat at a table which makes you feel like you are on a boat, have at it.

CourtneyGuestService, Guest Relations Manager at Margaritaville Mohegan Sun, responded to this review, February 6, 2013
FroggyBumBum - We are very sorry to see this is how you feel about our place. We aim to be the best and will take your comments very seriously.

Margaritaville Management Team
“Fantastic food, atmosphere, and service! MUST READ!”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

My friend suggested going to Margaritaville last night at Mohegan Sun. I have eaten there before with my family, BUT yesterday was different, let me explain; It was a very busy Saturday night, but we were seated in 10 minutes!! We sat upstairs and were greeted by a waiter named Mike (last name starts with an H). His personality needs to be patented, Yes! bottled and sold! I have never come across such an accommodating, happy waiter in my life, and I have dined at some high end restaurants. He actually listened and heard what I said. Frankly, I was shocked at how honestly happy he was the entire time I was there. He helped other tables, he was picking up small pieces of garbage on the floor that he could have easily walked over. Where did you find him, because he could teach classes on being a waiter. My drinks were amazing and my appetizer and food was fantastic! I would wait hours just to be waited on by Mike, and yes I demanded to speak with a very nice manager (Ian) to let him know how I felt. Thank you Margaritaville, I will be going back sooner then later with my family!

CourtneyGuestService, Guest Relations Manager at Margaritaville Mohegan Sun, responded to this review, February 5, 2013
Embethct - Thank you, thank you, thank you! We appreciate you visiting us and sharing these kind words. Not only are we thrilled you enjoyed our food and drinks, it is simply wonderful hearing what memorable service you had with us. We will thank Mike for a job well done and share your comments with the entire staff! We hope to see you and your family soon!

New London, Connecticut
“Great Lunch”
Reviewed January 29, 2013

Jimmy Buffett's is one of our favorite resteraunts at the Sun. Our latest visit was for a late lunch. My husband and I weren't too hungry, so we opted for the Crab and Corn Bisque, my son had the veggie burger with NY cheesecake for dessert. Everything was delious as always. Our waitress Sally was great. I would highly recommend Jimmy Buffetts.

• Visited January 2013
CourtneyGuestService, Guest Relations Manager at Margaritaville Mohegan Sun, responded to this review, January 31, 2013
CGriffin1957 - Thank you for all of your visits! It is wonderful to know you can rely on us for great food, service and fun!